Raise Volume on Bluetooth Headset

Search This thread

bendernyc

Feb 26, 2009
I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris

swagatsourav

Feb 16, 2011
I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005

bendernyc

Feb 26, 2009
I use viper4android fx and it work brilliantly. My volume is set to only 25% and the music is so loud and awesome. But only downside is you need to be Rooted to use it.

Sent from my SM-N9005

My device is rooted. I saw viper4android on there but there are a bunch of them with chinese text. which one do i get? Also, can you tell me what settings you use? thank you.

tropazr

Aug 26, 2008
Columbus
I picked up a pair of jaybirds I absolutely love. I've upgraded to kitkat and I rooted it, what is the best way to go to raise the volume on my bluetooth headphones? They sound nice I don't want to blow my ear drums but would like a little more kick, thank you. - Chris

mixer_paths.xml controls the audio in KitKat.

/system/etc/mixer_paths.xml

I'd suggest google more info on this before playing with the settings. Good luck!!!