[Q] which charging port do I own/ I need? [help]

Search This thread

bomerang0

Apr 20, 2014
Hi all, I've done a research and I know how much this subject was talked about.. ( a lot)

I need to replace my charging port (i think..) and I read that I should order one of the same rev. that I have.
Now, I opened my device (pic att.) and saw that it says "rev0.4".
I've searched a lot of time for the same part and couldnt find a same one!!
plus, there is that small chip at the top left corner, that seems to be missing from all the
charging port parts out there (at least in the pics...)

which part/rev do I need to order?

thanks.

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
You need to either:-

*Find KeithRoss39's guide to this in General (not stickied; search for 'replace USB charger board', or there's a link in Hopper8's Odin troubleshooting guide which is stickied in general).

*If you're still unsure or if it doesn't have the information you need (and it is very thorough), wait & hope Keith sees your thread & responds. He is the expert on this sort of thing here, and I very much doubt anyone else who posts here regularly will be able to give you useful information.

bomerang0

Apr 20, 2014
I've alredy read that guide...
It says clearly " you need to match this REV number with the one on the board you remove",
but it doesnt seems to help much, because I find no mention of my rev (0.4) anywhere...
This part is very cheap and i would have consider to buy other rev even just for testing but
then I see the difference in the pictures (that chip..) ...

ahhh Im frustrated... :(