[Q] [REQ] Kitkat stock lockscreen and info about DPI

Search This thread

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
Hi

I rooted my phone yesterday.. I need stock kitkat lockscreen. Tried several from playstore didnt like them.. If anyone can provide me details that would be great. Also i have heard about DPI. What does that actually does and how to configure on our phone? Will there be any problems?

Please respond..

Thanks

gatorp003@aol.com

Aug 10, 2010
Mechanicsburg
Hi

I rooted my phone yesterday.. I need stock kitkat lockscreen. Tried several from playstore didnt like them.. If anyone can provide me details that would be great. Also i have heard about DPI. What does that actually does and how to configure on our phone? Will there be any problems?

Please respond..

Thanks

Widget Locker is the best IMO for any lock screen mod you want to configure, DPI is in the build prop in the root of the device, Google is your friend on this subject. If you don't understand where the build prop is you should stay away from it. LOL have fun!

sravanz

Apr 6, 2011
Widget Locker is the best IMO for any lock screen mod you want to configure, DPI is in the build prop in the root of the device, Google is your friend on this subject. If you don't understand where the build prop is you should stay away from it. LOL have fun!

Thanks for your reply.. Got app settings module in xposed for dpi.. Works great.. I didnt like widget locker.. Will live with stock lockscreen..