[ROM] [4.4.4] AOKP :: kitkat :: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

Search This thread

omigasun

Nov 18, 2012
Surabaya
I flashed thi ROM and I can't find the correct Gapps to flash, which one is the right gapps fot this awesome ROM, I tried all 3 gapps in the aokp.co and none of them work for me ..,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

Device: Xperia Mini / Mini Pro / Active / Live with Walkman

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • Check the guide in our wiki
    78.png

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s for Xperia Mini are found at AOKP.co
    » Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s for Xperia Mini Pro are found at AOKP.co
    » Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s for Xperia Active are found at AOKP.co
    » Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s for Live with Walkman are found at AOKP.co

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » SOURCE on AOKP.co

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active

Contributors
    AOKP_ROM, mikeioannina
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 2014-07-17
    Beta Release Date: 2014-07-17

Created 2014-05-30
    Last Updated 2014-07-17
    My old time favorite ROM is back :highfive:
    But where is the download? i have look at all 2011 devices....the download is not there....are there not ready yet?

We'll have the first builds soon :)
    sorry about this but cannot download latest nightly (20140628), androtransfer seems to be down and the file doesn't seem to be present on goo.im servers, can't track down an alternate source/mirror either...

It's a known issue, androtransfer is broken and goo.im doesn't have the builds for some unknown reason.

On the positive side, I'll work on the devices for the next few days bringing some fixes for the next builds.
    Theses bugs is the cause:

Hardware keyboard leds keep ON , even without use (closed), and even if the screen turned off.
    Default governor after full clean/reset and flash rom, is "performance". This is a VERY BAD behavior.

I will try to find what is missing for the hardware keyboard leds.
    Default governor should be fixed in the next builds, I forgot to make some changes since AOKP doesn't support performance profiles.

EDIT: I found some missing commits, will probably include then in next build
    Hi, I'm slightly confused about the commonalities with CM. The link to the installation guide is for LegacyXperia, which references CM, so I'm assuming it's the same - i.e. No ANT+, FM Radio, HDMI, - can anyone confirm its the same for AOKP?

The CM "what's not working/not working" list doesn't mention pressure sensor/barometer support for Active/ST17i. Does anyone know if AOKP has this working? Thanks

The working/not working list is the same between all 4.4 ROMs - you are right, that means ANT+, FM & HDMI aren't working.
    Pressure sensor/barometer is not listed because nobody has tested it so far to report if it's working and I don't have that device to test myself. Kernel & userspace support for bma180 sensor is present so it should be working. If you test it please report back if it works.