[APP] Devine "We Fail" Promo

Search This thread

RandumAccess

Jan 4, 2009
This is a promo app that plays Devine's 1st single, "We Fail" , off their first album titled "14 Steps to Stone"

: : : DEVINE : : :

Devine is an American heavy metal / Hard Rock Band blending elements of Rock, Hard Core, Metal, and Hip-Hop. However, this band is unique for more than just their sound but also in their peculiar arrangement. The band not only remains spread out over the United States but for nearly a year, and after a completed recording no one in the band had ever been in the same room!

for more to the story go to www.devineband.com

watch the music video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ai33ZbWRIs

This is an awesome band I have been doing a lot of work with

This app was created in App Inventor because I have no idea what im doing but it does the job of letting people hear them and getting the word out lol

If anyone has a marketplace account and is willing to post this on the market for free then let me know! :)

Attachments

• WeFailPromo.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 339
Last edited:

NYGraFFit1

Dec 12, 2009
Queens
www.youtube.com
Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.

Last edited:

sirphunkee

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 15, 2009
Austin, TX
Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....

RandumAccess

Jan 4, 2009
Why would you bother to come on the Internet to post if your gonna hate?... {Edit: good to see the hateful post's deleted}

The basic principle of it is pretty great actually; I'd love to have a couple of my songs (per say) featured in a app that can be deleted, instead of having people download my song's & then have it get lost in their folders. They can delete it if they hate it with ease, or have a link in the app to your iTunes/Music page if they like it.

Everyone...

Just because a project here doesn't include you in the scope of people that it might be relevant to, that's no reason to come bashing those who created it or who are interested in it. If it's not for you, just move along....

Thanks, all people have to do is not post if they dont like it lol
and thanks for looking ;)

brk3

Jul 5, 2008
Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?

Last edited:

Meltus

Jan 11, 2009
Manchester
www.androidaudiohacks.com
Can I just say that if you don't want feedback or opinions, constructive or otherwise, then a forum really isn't the place to be announcing your app.

I thought this forum was a place devs/users could gain feedback and discuss apps, if you aren't prepared to take the good with the bad then why post?

Because this is for people to offer constructive criticisms about the app, not needlessly hateful comments. Saying "this app sucks because i don't like the music" is not helpful in the slightest. We are supposed to be rating the app, not necessarily the music.

By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RandumAccess

rmcsc

Jul 11, 2010
What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?

Last edited:

RandumAccess

Jan 4, 2009
What an interesting and curious way to hand out band demos. Great work!

[Edit] How about adding a progress bar for the song?
Well if someone would like to help improve this app im all for it, but I did this much in app inventor online and do not know much about programming in eclipse lol
I would like to see this app improved though, maybe ill start reading about android programming when school is finished next week ;)

Well if someone would like to help improve this app im all for it, but I did this much in app inventor online and do not know much about programming in eclipse lol
I would like to see this app improved though, maybe ill start reading about android programming when school is finished next week ;)

I was going to offer to throw it on the market for you, but I'm pretty sure you can't with AppInventor apps (I'm not sure, I'll look into it). I know you at least didn't used to be able to, but things may have changed.

RandumAccess

Jan 4, 2009
I was going to offer to throw it on the market for you, but I'm pretty sure you can't with AppInventor apps (I'm not sure, I'll look into it). I know you at least didn't used to be able to, but things may have changed.
oh i didnt know you couldnt do that with app inventor apps... I need to learn this language now lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Because this is for people to offer constructive criticisms about the app, not needlessly hateful comments. Saying "this app sucks because i don't like the music" is not helpful in the slightest. We are supposed to be rating the app, not necessarily the music.

By the way, this is a brilliant idea for an app. I think NYGraFFit1 put it best :)