Seen a woman with a cm9 nexus s

Search This thread

hp420

Jul 31, 2011
Gainesville, Fl
Google Nexus 4
T-Mobile LG G2
I buy and sell android phones off craigslist as a hobby and I can say - very few people actually use custom ROMs.

A lot of them aren't factory reset (usually because they're broken in some way and cannot be reset) and I can clearly see they barely use the phone as anything other than a phone.

My wife is running CM7 on her Triumph, she wouldn't in a million years load a custom ROM.

I always pimp mine out before I sell them on ebay. people from our community appreciate a budget phone that doesn't need work done to it the second they get their hands on it, and they will pay a few $ more for it ;)

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
I have a hot lady officemate who keeps asking me to root her phone so she can get ICS on her Galaxy W, but I'm hesitant to root a non-Google phone since it seems more complicated than rooting, say, my nexus S, which is running a custom ROM and kernel.

What do you guys think, should I help her out or should I wait until she becomes desperate enough to do anything to have a modded phone? :D

Billchen0014

Oct 1, 2011
Melbourne
I have a hot lady officemate who keeps asking me to root her phone so she can get ICS on her Galaxy W, but I'm hesitant to root a non-Google phone since it seems more complicated than rooting, say, my nexus S, which is running a custom ROM and kernel.

What do you guys think, should I help her out or should I wait until she becomes desperate enough to do anything to have a modded phone? :D

R u married? Just kidding. :D

oops! accidentally beamed from my awesome NEXUS S!

mixtapes08

Sep 23, 2011
Quezon City
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4 XL

Root her... i mean her phone lol :D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Root her... i mean her phone lol :D

XD, well lets see end of this month...

How many galaxy s3 woman users in you seen next month? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dcff024c-d33e-f9a3.jpg

xontax

Dec 17, 2011
OnePlus 9
My gf motorola phone is rooted and running with a deblured us version with a network ans qwertz hack. She was kinda nervous till everything works as it should be.. a real pain in the ass.. you will never know its rooted because only few really care. What counts for a girl is design and that it "works".

Oh and I own a nexus s with aokp m5 and a kind of luciduis on it, thats why i'm here. I'm in all kind of modding stuff..

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

Last edited:

Shark_On_Land

Sep 17, 2011
San Jose, Cali
My gf motorola phone is rooted and running with a deblured us version with a network ans qwertz hack. She was kinda nervous till everything works as it should be.. a real pain in the ass.. you will never know its rooted because only few really care. What counts for a girl is design and that it "works".

Oh and I own a nexus s with aokp m5 and a kind of luciduis on it, thats why i'm here. I'm in all kind of modding stuff..

Cool story bro

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

res1n

Sep 27, 2010
Yes I know but look up the definition and it kind of is. I'm sure maybe only 2 of us. Actually have the capabilities to actually hack for say, a web site. I won't include a wifi network, because backtrack Linux makes it too easy

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

Haha. Your post amuses me, I've seen all your posts and you're nothing but a troll. BT5 sure makes it easy to crack a WEP key but i'm sure with your awesome skills you could crack any WPA2 network without a dictionary. These days failed password hashes and weak sql injections let any script-kiddie running around with a backtrack distro to wreak some havoc. Anyone can fire up metasploit and point it at a website and attempt to run auto-pwn. Before you assume there's only *2* people on this board that have that kind of knowledge you should really do some reading into some real pentesting instead of trying to look like you know what you're talking about. Doing what the kernel devs do around here, that's some actual hacking. Running a script written by a real hacker to "hack" puts you in the script-kiddie category. Don't DDoS me bro!

Shark_On_Land

Sep 17, 2011
San Jose, Cali
Haha. Your post amuses me, I've seen all your posts and you're nothing but a troll. BT5 sure makes it easy to crack a WEP key but i'm sure with your awesome skills you could crack any WPA2 network without a dictionary. These days failed password hashes and weak sql injections let any script-kiddie running around with a backtrack distro to wreak some havoc. Anyone can fire up metasploit and point it at a website and attempt to run auto-pwn. Before you assume there's only *2* people on this board that have that kind of knowledge you should really do some reading into some real pentesting instead of trying to look like you know what you're talking about. Doing what the kernel devs do around here, that's some actual hacking. Running a script written by a real hacker to "hack" puts you in the script-kiddie category. Don't DDoS me bro!

well... I don't know what to say to this.

we must be among the elite.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Talking bout that, why we never see a woman here in xda...

That's because you assume everyone in here is a man. We're on the internet, you could be a talking transsexual beaver with six legs and no one would know.
    i saw a nexus s in westfield carphone warehouse (london)

with a "do you want to unlock the bootloader screen" i was like :eek::eek:

i went back next week to find cm7 on it.... a show phone... in a massive shop.. in Europe's largest shopping center

how is that possible LOL

Never. One of my friends had a se x8 (yes its an ancient two years old model). Apart from his sms, contacts and few mp3, the phone rom is literally like its just came fresh from factory. No game, no apps, no nothing. Hell even the market wasnt activated yet, and theres no goggle account linked to that phone. Thats how i realize we the geeks are still minority among masses.

my friend has a Xperia X10 with no apps, games, just sms and basics....but worst of all..............he was still running ANDROID 1.6!!!

there and then in college... in class time... i updated his phone to 2.3.3 :D
    That's me. I keep my bootloader locked and my firmware unrooted because root doesn't really provide me anything that I need. I've never really been into the whole custom ROM thing for a lot of reasons. So really, the only reason for me to root is because I can. Not a compelling reason in my book.

I'm happy just keeping my phone straight stock. The stock ROMs are generally very stable even if that comes at the cost of performance.

have to agree with you, I am fan of Flash, like to keep trying new roms, but haven't found a single rom that gives me better battery life then stock(yes even stock 4.03).
    there are many ROMS out here that have the stabilty and performance but when it comes to battery life Google has done it right...
    so whenever I am in my hometown I keep trying new Roms but once i am out to travel I keep going back to Stock, just cant beat it.
    Hey, somes guys i know are jealous because my phone is rooted, running cm9. Some if them come to see me for advices. I'm addicted to flash, tried different kernel. I cannot sait to get home to see what you guys have to say and tried. Somes of my nights are less boring because of XDA.
    I'm in the fortys french canadian.
    This world is really amazing sometimes!
    I don't write often because I'm shy but your post made me laugh.
    I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for your hard work and dedication
    *Saw a woman with a cm9 nexus s