[Q] Is it possible to get my Data back after Factory Reset? How to do that?

Search This thread

jauhari

May 24, 2010
Ponjong, Gunungkidul
www.jauhari.net
Today my weird day of my life. I try to ROOT using CF Auto-root and running successfully.. but I'm forgot to read instructions.
So the problem has come. All my data included my Photos from our OLD device that I put on Bluetooth Folder has gone.

I am forgot to Backup this photos to my PC or other Online Services.

:confused:
Does there any solution to brings my data back? How to do that?

OuncE718

Feb 27, 2010
DC by way of BK
Today my weird day of my life. I try to ROOT using CF Auto-root and running successfully.. but I'm forgot to read instructions.
So the problem has come. All my data included my Photos from our OLD device that I put on Bluetooth Folder has gone.

No sir, if you neglected to make a backup on a computer or an external hard drive then you're out of luck. All of your information is unfortunately gone.

sent from my neXus 5

mistahseller

Mar 13, 2013
Saint Louis

Nope its all gone. When you unlock the boot loader and root which I think is what Cf does everything disappears.

Sent from The Deathstar

3DSammy

May 5, 2011
Toronto

On February 11th the Internet show Tekzilla had an episode which included "DiskDigger Undelete Recovers Android Files! ", check it out. Maybe something can be salvage. When I watched that segment I was surprised at what could be salvaged with the various programs they used.

https://revision3.com/tekzilla/battlefield-4-mantle-performance

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app