what is going on with my phone???

Search This thread

subnoize soulja

Sep 8, 2011
Ormond Beach
OK so recently I formatted my data on internal memory and when I went to reboot my phone it wouldn't go past the galaxy s4 screen! So I reboot into recovery and tried wiping cache and dalvick but nothing worked to get me past the s4 screen so I rebooted back into recovery and did a clean flash of the I'm using and everything seemed ok got my phone all setup again but when I try to just do a simple reboot it still won't go past the s4 screen?!? The only thing that fixes it is clean flashing my ROM again I'm not sure what is going on but I would just like to be able to reboot my phone! Any help would be great!!

subnoize soulja

Sep 8, 2011
Ormond Beach
If this is the case, using Odin to restore to complete stock should fix it as it will include teh pit file that restores the partitions.

Yea its weird the only way I'm able to Reboot my phone is I have to boot into recovery then wipe cache and it'll reboot fine but at the moment i don't have a computer to fix it so I just gotta deal with it and also the only way to flash a new ROM is by formatting internal SD again and clean flashing to get it to flash right

Top Liked Posts