2430MAH HIGH CAPACITY BA S560 BATTERY - Made in Japan FOR HTC SENSATION

Search This thread

MT4GS

May 18, 2012
juz bought that today, gotta try it now~

So how does it work for you?

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...
TIA! :)

Last edited:

c0dex

Dec 16, 2010
HTC U12+
Nothing Phone 1

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...

I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh :(

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture

From the above picture, you can see the difference
Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

To summarize, these 2 batteries have the following differences:
1) Battery Title 'Sensation' Bold?
2) The stickers of the battery? (the covering part at the top of the battery)
3) Different Fonts??

To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

The one I bought is the right one: (tested, and it has a low capacity)
link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-243...ccessories&hash=item33742ac576#ht_2143wt_1420

The left one is: (I didn't buy this)
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-H...ltDomain_3&hash=item2eb6335e16#ht_2266wt_1139

So, remember to check if its real or not before you buy~

Reactions: ‬1‬ and MT4GS

MT4GS

May 18, 2012
I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh :(

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture

Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

3) Different Fonts??

link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-243...ccessories&hash=item33742ac576#ht_2143wt_1420

link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-H...ltDomain_3&hash=item2eb6335e16#ht_2266wt_1139

Thanks for the answer.
It is not only letter "G" that's different, both have entirely different font types (although similar looking but certainly different).

The battery I bought and received is this:
(the one on the left of course)
img3019small.jpg

I was running it on two full charges only so far, so I cannot tell much, but what I can definitly say after such short time is that "my" battery has much more juice than the original stock battery (of my HTC DoubleShot, not HTC Sensation of course). I don't know how much mAh it has exactly, it needs to be charged and discharged few more times before it "settle down", but compared to my stock 1500 mAh battery, this "Gold" 2450 mAh battery on it's second charge ever has already performed almost twice better than the stock battery with awake time 5hrs during 1.5 day use (while I have never reached 3hrs of awake time on stock battery). (details HERE) Which IMO indicates this battery's capacity as above 2000 mAh (if we assume my stock battery's 1500 mAh is correct and accurate capacity, which probably it is)
So, I'm guessing I was lucky and mine isn't fake.

Anyways, thank you very much for reply!

Last edited:

Datastreamx

Dec 28, 2011
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but this was to be expected. I mean they are 10 dollar batteries for double the power of the stock battery. And the design is screaming "scam!". Especially since the letters all have different fonts and it ****ing says Sen sation. So many errors on it and so many variations on the same design.

1 and 1 is 2, guys. They obviously scams.

Also my stock battery has higher awake times than a measly 3 hours. My phone will last quite a while. Though I do use Juicedefender but that is just common sense.

iok1

Feb 24, 2012
Helsingborg
Hi! With the sensation I got 2 batteries from the guy i got it from, the original and the G14 S560 battery. Been using my sensation for 2 weeks with both batteries and can't honestly tell a huge difference (And it's probably just a placebo anyway) What would happen if i took off the gold cover on the battery? Maybe it's a fake like most others.

184Q8_-1PiQsEjGLv6m-VwhdxRGKm0QXfsIGhysIG3No0YxQrjK8fsgIKeJssgFfGEZV2HmBYQ

Hitorijanae

Feb 23, 2011
Newark
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7T
no offense but that label looks fake to me...
character set looks like Chinese.
also japan do not sell sensation yet. an not plan yet so it is hard to believe it is from japan.
i do have sensation but i got it from hkg.
In the Japanese language, there are symbols called Kanji. They are used in the Japanese mainland along with Hiragana. These symbols are direct descendants of Chinese, and often have the same meaning or a similar one to the Chinese symbols. In essence, yes, those are Chinese symbols, used by the Japanese.

Dr Diq

Feb 15, 2010
I bought the Sen Sation 2430 mA one @ a local phone store over here for €10,-- ($12,54) and I'm very happy with it.
I can use my phone more than 20 hours till it's empty and I really use it.
In the weekend it's mostly standby and than it will take more than 48 hours to get the battery empty.
I don't know if it's really 2430 mA, but it's a lot better than the standard HTC battery!

I don't have the Sensation 2450 mA battery, so I can't say anything about that one.

Last edited:

sb3n2

Aug 23, 2009
Darfo Boario Terme
I've bought the same "battery style" for Rhodium, Hd2 and Xperia x1 and the difference between the stock battery and the gold battery are minimal...

I've just ordered a Gold Battery for my Sensation. Hope that is not the same thing:confused:

GreatSudoku

Apr 15, 2012
Pittsburgh
How long did it take to receive that battery?

Mine came fast! I ordered a 3 battery & charger combo pack from an Ebay vendor in Georgia (USA). I placed my order July 3rd, received my package yesterday (July 7th). Considering July 4th was a holiday, it only took 3-4 Postal Working Days to receive.

I got my bundle for US$20. Even if they perform the same as stock batteries, that's a good price for 3 batteries and a battery-only charger.

When I have used the batteries for a longer period of time I'll post my resutls here

JK4U2009

May 25, 2009
NOT 2430, BUT 1992 mAh...

Ordered one of them a couple of weeks ago from China thru EBay and what a surprise: 1992 mAh after a week. Initially, the battery only rated 1200 mAh and I was sure it was a scam. But regular charge cycles and patience revealed this.
It might not be totally accurate tho - but I decide to trust the BMW-App. I can also contest to the phone lasting a full day now with WiFi, GPS and H+ running constantly.

Screenshot_2013-03-18-11-05-16.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-18-11-07-27.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-18-11-14-46.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That seems bizarre even in the world of battery scams. You think a Chinese company is putting "Made in Japan" on the battery, or is a Japanese company putting Chinese characters on it? Obviously it can fool Westerners, but it seems like a really, really dumb mistake.

those ignorant westerners, when dey gona lurn!

3) Different Fonts??

no offense but that label looks fake to me...
    character set looks like Chinese.
    also japan do not sell sensation yet. an not plan yet so it is hard to believe it is from japan.
    i do have sensation but i got it from hkg.
    tried both... anker & 2340mah!

i have tried both anker 1900 and this 2300ish japan one...

sync 2 email accounts.... google+ sync ... tons of text and a few phone calls and about 40 pages of web browsing

anker 1900 ---- 20 hours at least every single time

2300ish Japaneses battery --- under 8 hours!

Anker is simply awesome!
    Trust me just buy the anker best battery out there for the sensation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app