SM-T211 App Space

Search This thread

Corto2809

Nov 18, 2013
Hi!! I have a problem..........My app manager tells me that I have only 1,3 GB used out of 4 GB, but when I try to install ANY size of app from the google play store, it tells me that I have no room left..........
Can you help me?
Thanks

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
to the reque maybe

Hi!! I have a problem..........My app manager tells me that I have only 1,3 GB used out of 4 GB, but when I try to install ANY size of app from the google play store, it tells me that I have no room left..........
Can you help me?
Thanks

Hi if your rooted it could be caused by a application installed changeing directorey

also might try factory reset worked for me

alsovthis wone is stupid for this post but some apps require a certain amount of space but 1.3 should be good

iif all those fell i would try maybe asking a dev on this site or maybe doing a odin flash to stock firmware

hope i could help

Corto2809

Nov 18, 2013
Hi if your rooted it could be caused by a application installed changeing directorey

also might try factory reset worked for me

alsovthis wone is stupid for this post but some apps require a certain amount of space but 1.3 should be good

iif all those fell i would try maybe asking a dev on this site or maybe doing a odin flash to stock firmware

hope i could help

Yes.I rooted.............if I factory reset..............would I have to root again?
I have USED 1.3 Gb out of 4 GB....I still have 2.7 GB Free!

dsilx

Apr 21, 2014
fort campbell
no

Yes.I rooted.............if I factory reset..............would I have to root again?
I have USED 1.3 Gb out of 4 GB....I still have 2.7 GB Free!

The only way you'll wipe the ROM is to do a system wipe in recovery.

Also you WILL NOT lose root by preforming any wipes through recovery.

So i would factory reset through recovery

Hope i helped