Xperia Keyboard FC [Solved]

Search This thread

Raptor 2020

Oct 23, 2013
I extracted Xperia keyboard from firmware 4.1.B.0.587 and put it in system/app.I copy textinput-tng.apk. Is this the only file ?
I am using UHD 5.0.1.
How to fix it ?

Last edited:

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
The problem is in com.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp but i don't find such file .

You wrote the package name. The actual file is textinput-tng.apk.
As I said, the language files (stock are in /system/usr/xt9) may be incompatible, causing the error.

EDIT: I just checked the installation of Xperia Z1 Honami ROM Superlative Edition. It has the option in AROMA installer, allowing the stock SE keyboard to be installed.
It features such file list:
Code:
/system/app/textinput-tng.apk
/system/lib/libXT9Engine.so
/system/usr/textinput/config.xml
/system/usr/xt9/... - This folder includes all the language files in .ldb format

So basically, you can either extract these files/folders from that ROM .zip file (open the zip file, navigate to Aroma/keyb/default) and push them to your device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The problem is in com.sonyericsson.textinput.uxp but i don't find such file .

You wrote the package name. The actual file is textinput-tng.apk.
    As I said, the language files (stock are in /system/usr/xt9) may be incompatible, causing the error.

EDIT: I just checked the installation of Xperia Z1 Honami ROM Superlative Edition. It has the option in AROMA installer, allowing the stock SE keyboard to be installed.
    It features such file list:
    Code:
    /system/app/textinput-tng.apk
    /system/lib/libXT9Engine.so
    /system/usr/textinput/config.xml
    /system/usr/xt9/... - This folder includes all the language files in .ldb format

So basically, you can either extract these files/folders from that ROM .zip file (open the zip file, navigate to Aroma/keyb/default) and push them to your device.
    Libs and/or language files are incompatible. Most likely both.
    Is there a way to make it work or it will never work ?
    I tried to copy libs files but it still FC.

Try a flashable zip... Maybe this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2308358

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2