Keeps rebooting - After being unlocked

Search This thread

sudd1976

Jan 16, 2013
Coventry
Hey guys,

Hope that someone can help me.

I managed to get my hands on another DHD in amazing condition, looks new, so that I could sell my original handset.

So I did the same as before unlocked the phone by HTC Dev, installed TWRP and then Cm11, fastboot flashed the boot.img file and it was alive.

After running through the set up, the phone the rebooted by itself (Weird I thought), then after about 10 mins it rebooted again and the phone reboots itself all the time.

There is no pattern that I have found, no set time limit to the reboots or particular apps that cause it to reboot??

I have also tried different Rom's and it still has the same issue.

Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Hey guys,

Hope that someone can help me.

I managed to get my hands on another DHD in amazing condition, looks new, so that I could sell my original handset.

So I did the same as before unlocked the phone by HTC Dev, installed TWRP and then Cm11, fastboot flashed the boot.img file and it was alive.

After running through the set up, the phone the rebooted by itself (Weird I thought), then after about 10 mins it rebooted again and the phone reboots itself all the time.

There is no pattern that I have found, no set time limit to the reboots or particular apps that cause it to reboot??

I have also tried different Rom's and it still has the same issue.

Anyone got any ideas?

Have you tried changing the battery?

sudd1976

Jan 16, 2013
Coventry
Hi Mickey,

Think I have found the problem, the phone has been sim unlocked, but for some reason does not like the one I have put in.
I will try some other sim cards and see if it is all networks this happens with.

Sent from my Xperia S, made awesome by XDA.