[ROM][AOSP] 4.1.1 JellyBean | Evervolv-Eligo | 3.0.0p2 | 8/26/12

Search This thread

MongooseHelix

Aug 29, 2010
Portland, OR, USA
I've been on a bit of a vacation from xda but wanted to share some jellybean builds for people that want to try it out.

ROM:
http://goo.gl/o4T4J
md5sum: d7f31e0d056f0aa2ed3e7c0fefdd6f9b

GAPPS:
http://goo.gl/cTJgF
md5sum: 0ce5eced7f135add4772467b25c7e92c

p2 changelog:
* gps fixed
* camera pics fixed(first time opening app will take some time)
* fix installation of market apps that utilize ASEC(eg SetCPU, TitaniumBackupPro key, etc)
* homescreen icon spacing fixed
* screenshots fixed

Some known issues:
* camcorder & panorama
* bluetooth
* headphone jack
* other things no doubt as this is a preview build

ROM source: Evervolv GitHub
Kernel source: Conap GitHub (may switch to my .35 kernel later)

Last edited:

dragonrazorz

Jan 1, 2011
Any idea if that touch screen issue for certain eris screens is in this build? Like the one from ur first ics aosp builds?

dragonrazorz

Jan 1, 2011
Well it boots and is pretty smooth, but my touch screen doesnt work, not even the cursor, i have to use the ball to navigate so didnt play around with it much. Really smooth and no real heavy lag so def lookin forward to it, and have you seen Tazz's jb build?

Last edited:
Reactions: MongooseHelix

MongooseHelix

Aug 29, 2010
Portland, OR, USA
Ok, that makes me think that the melfas screens need the extra legacy touchscreen support that I hadn't added since mine was working fine. I'll try and get a new build for you to test soon.

dragonrazorz

Jan 1, 2011
Ok, touch screen works and music plays. But the browser doesnt open, and home n.search soft keys dont do anything, and if none of that is suppose to yet then cool, this is crazy fast, settings opend without lag, you're awesome! Ha thanks

Last edited:

MongooseHelix

Aug 29, 2010
Portland, OR, USA
Ok, touch screen works and music plays. But the browser doesnt open, and home n.search soft keys dont do anything, and if none of that is suppose to yet then cool, this is crazy fast, settings opend without lag, you're awesome! Ha thanks
Is this with a full wipe before flashing? All of those are working fine for me. What happens when you attempt to open the browser and could you get a logcat of it?

The home and search soft keys not working could still be related to the melfas touchscreen issues but seems strange if menu and back work and all four were fine on ICS. Do they still vibrate like it's recognizing that a key is being pressed just not doing the action?

dragonrazorz

Jan 1, 2011
Is this with a full wipe before flashing? All of those are working fine for me. What happens when you attempt to open the browser and could you get a logcat of it?

The home and search soft keys not working could still be related to the melfas touchscreen issues but seems strange if menu and back work and all four were fine on ICS. Do they still vibrate like it's recognizing that a key is being pressed just not doing the action?

Yea full wipe, when i press browser, it opens, and then exits...all four soft keys vibrate..i flashed gapps but dont have a market or anything 0_o

MongooseHelix

Aug 29, 2010
Portland, OR, USA
Yea full wipe, when i press browser, it opens, and then exits...all four soft keys vibrate..i flashed gapps but dont have a market or anything 0_o
Hmm, that sounds sort of like the system partition filled up. In adb shell or terminal emulator, run df -h and let me know what it says for mtdblock3 which is /system.

Here's mine with gapps flashed:
Code:
/dev/block/mtdblock3    170.0M    165.2M      4.8M  97% /system

And if you could get a logcat of the browser open/exit that might help too.

faZevoLv

Mar 12, 2012
Nantwich
How did you get microphone working?:eek: because it still doesn't work in my ics roms for the HTC hero GSM:/

jaebond

Dec 22, 2010
Does anybody else have an Eris with the melfas screen and either way, are any of you having problems similar to dragonrazorz?

I don't know if you are including all of his problems or just the touch screen. My touch screen works perfectly and all of my soft keys work.

I am having the same trouble installing SetCPU (says it can't install on USB storage or SD card). I get the same message when I try to install the pro key for Titanium Backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been on a bit of a vacation from xda but wanted to share some jellybean builds for people that want to try it out.

ROM:
    http://goo.gl/o4T4J
    md5sum: d7f31e0d056f0aa2ed3e7c0fefdd6f9b

GAPPS:
    http://goo.gl/cTJgF
    md5sum: 0ce5eced7f135add4772467b25c7e92c

p2 changelog:
    * gps fixed
    * camera pics fixed(first time opening app will take some time)
    * fix installation of market apps that utilize ASEC(eg SetCPU, TitaniumBackupPro key, etc)
    * homescreen icon spacing fixed
    * screenshots fixed

Some known issues:
    * camcorder & panorama
    * bluetooth
    * headphone jack
    * other things no doubt as this is a preview build

ROM source: Evervolv GitHub
    Kernel source: Conap GitHub (may switch to my .35 kernel later)
    I was also unable to download the files (404)
    using the links from this post
    but I found them here:
    http://dl.evervolv.com/release
    I've installed the ROM and it works great....mostly

anyone still have p2 that can upload it to mediafire or something for me? i'd greatly appreciate it :)

I'm uploading p2 and the GApps I used to use with it (no idea if there's a better one available these days).

They'll be here when they're done uploading in five minutes or so. The MD5s are in the filenames.

Enjoy! Thanks to tjbearman who found the link that used to work for p2, but it doesn't anymore. I couldn't find it anywhere on my computers for some reason, or on my phone, but I downloaded it when tjbearman posted it just in case.
    FYI: taking pics with the camera is now fixed. I updated the additional_fixes zip in the OP with the needed changes since I haven't got around to doing a full build to release as p2 yet.

Oh and the spacing of icons on the homescreen will be fixed in the next build also. Forgot to add the updated Launcher2.apk to the additional_fixes zip though. The plan is to get p2 out this weekend.
    OP updated with p2
    Great work getting this running on the Eris:)
    I was just wondering if anyone would like me to release:
    ICS;
    Paranoid Android
    Cyanogemod 9
    AOKP
    MIUI v4

JB;
    Cyanogenmod 10
    Paranoid Android

If so, they should be released tonight;)