tried many roms still powering down, I'm lost!

Search This thread

Cheeva316

Aug 23, 2009
Nexus 4 16gb White

bought off ebay used but in mint condition.
received it with 4.2.2 kitkat, started powering off an losing signal an data so I rooted/unlocked and started with a installing roms, from rooted kitkat roms then back down to 4.2.2 with franco kernel, 27 hybrid radio with various roms and all get the same results of the phone powering off, and earlier today I could barely keep the phone powered on while connected to usb to my pc.

no I do not have the netflix app installed either.

I have done tons of reading and some say it could be a battery issue but my dilemma is that Im about to send this back to the ebay seller and dont want to crack this phone open to check the battery connection or battery itself with the possibility of sending it back.

just hate to return this phone cause I love the looks of the white LG Nexus 4.

From my search of reading endless threads through google that no one has found a definite answer to the phone popwering off, yes found the franco kernel to help with signal along with the 27 hybrid radio.

please chime in if im missing something in my search or is this a sitting duck situation awaiting on google to send a new update??

Cheeva316

Aug 23, 2009
I pulled the back cover off an noticed towards one end of the battery it had a crease along the top of it kind of sunken in, I checked the connection an put back together. but when I check the battery status is said "good or okay" cant remember which one