[Q] international sim unlock pls help

Search This thread

Valentin6282

Apr 17, 2013
hello. i just managed to root and region unlock my note 3 and now i need to sim unlock it for international use. more speciffic i am from romania and i want to use it on cosmote romania.

how can i sim unlock the phone?
it has android 4.4.2 nab

Epix4G

Sep 14, 2011
phoenix
what forum should i be in?

if i put another rom, will it still have the sim lock? i was thinking of puting a rom for my country.

Another ROM for your country.... That isn't a gms international phone another rom and you'll have a brick ... you may be able to get a cyanogen or some other aosp but a Samsung for your country will never have been made for this phone ....

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

AlpineMan

Aug 6, 2008
Currently, the only way to SIM unlock the Sprint Galaxy Note 3 for use on GSM networks outside of the US is for Sprint to unlock it via OTA. And for them to that, the phone must be in an active Sprint account.

Unlike the Sprint Galaxy S4, there's a method to SIM unlock the Sprint S4 without Sprint having to do it for you. Unfortunately, this method has been tried and tested on the Sprint Note 3 and it didn't work.

Putting a different ROM on the Sprint Note 3 won't help...and totally unnecessary for use in other countries. You're at the mercy of Sprint to get it SIM unlocked.

Last edited: