App for Battery?...

Search This thread

Vroom2

Jan 22, 2014
Is there any available application for this phone that the battery is not draining fast?....

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Is there any available application for this phone that the battery is not draining fast?....

DUDE, hairypork is right. You have just opened 6 threads asking all pretty basic questions.
I may suggest that if you wish to persue the life of a flasher, you need to educate yourself. Go visit the Super Everything Thread.

Folks here are very helpful, but we are not babysitters.

You need to learn to help yourself first.
Read
Search
And google is your friend.

If it is seen that you are trying and something isnt working, you will get more help than than you could ever want. But we cant do it for you and nobody is going to take the blame for you bricking your device because you fail to understand what you are doing.
I am not being mean, I have been there before. I read for about a month before flashing or posting here. My brainpan is still nowhere near some of 5ye wonderous minds that are here, but I can get myself out of most jams and failings on my phone.

Good luck and hope to see you around under more educated circumstances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: hairypork

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DUDE, hairypork is right. You have just opened 6 threads asking all pretty basic questions.
    I may suggest that if you wish to persue the life of a flasher, you need to educate yourself. Go visit the Super Everything Thread.

Folks here are very helpful, but we are not babysitters.

You need to learn to help yourself first.
    Read
    Search
    And google is your friend.

If it is seen that you are trying and something isnt working, you will get more help than than you could ever want. But we cant do it for you and nobody is going to take the blame for you bricking your device because you fail to understand what you are doing.
    I am not being mean, I have been there before. I read for about a month before flashing or posting here. My brainpan is still nowhere near some of 5ye wonderous minds that are here, but I can get myself out of most jams and failings on my phone.

Good luck and hope to see you around under more educated circumstances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app