how to fix Play store....pls help...

Search This thread

Blaze95

Apr 3, 2014
Vadodara,Gujarat,India
Every time i install freedom app in my HTC One after some time playstore showing eror
That no connection or retry....but i have full connection with my wifi...full signal are display
In my mobile but playstore is not working....pls help how to fix it....i need to use this app...so
Is there anybody can help me.....pls

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Every time i install freedom app in my HTC One after some time playstore showing eror
That no connection or retry....but i have full connection with my wifi...full signal are display
In my mobile but playstore is not working....pls help how to fix it....i need to use this app...so
Is there anybody can help me.....pls

No disrespect mate, but if I correctly understand, you want help to steal the apps developers from the play store with an in-app purchase hack? If you want to do it, do it by your own and don't ask here. Android is nothing without the devs and they needs some sort of income to survive. ;)

Last edited:

darklimits

Apr 4, 2014
Atlanta
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

XDA Rules.

Please support the developers.

Reactions: alray

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

XDA Rules.

That said, please close this thread :good: and maybe censor the app name?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6. Do not post warez.

XDA Rules.