Soft brick?

Search This thread

'Murica

Aug 19, 2013
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2450702

[GUIDE] House of Moto
This has a save data option built in I believe.

OK without sounding harsh you have a fair amount of reading to do. My recommendation is use the previous link I provided and use method 2 manual flash.

It depends on what amount of reading you want to do.....at the very least you can warranty the phone.

Sent from my KitKat Ultra

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Also if you have questions please ask. I know it sucks to try to read through all of these forums to find an answer. People are here to help.

Sent from my KitKat Ultra

All my aunt wants is her pictures from the phone. She got a replacement from Verizon and wants only her pictures from the phone before she returns it to Verizon.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

'Murica

Aug 19, 2013
Anything else I could do to just get the pictures?

'Murica

Aug 19, 2013
I can get here by doing power and volume down

Attachments

• 1390626025603.jpg
    1390626025603.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 17

Topsnake

Jan 30, 2011
I can get here by doing power and volume down

Good that is where we need to be however the low battery thing is bad. Based off of what I'm seeing looks like a borked kit kat install. We can attempt to recover with pictures intact but the low battery is an issue. Can you get it to charge?

Maxx'd out Kit Kat

'Murica

Aug 19, 2013
Good that is where we need to be however the low battery thing is bad. Based off of what I'm seeing looks like a borked kit kat install. We can attempt to recover with pictures intact but the low battery is an issue. Can you get it to charge?

Maxx'd out Kit Kat

Some times. It is random