[ROM help] Need recent stock rom (stable)

Search This thread

JamesB009

Mar 27, 2009
Dear community,

I have some issues with my current rom / kernel / radio.

What I think I need to do is a full wipe / factory reset, in the most brutal way.
Now my question is, do I just wipe everything in recovery, or is there a better way?

When everything is wiped, is the rom gone, or just the data?

And, my last, but most impotant question is:
Can someone help me find the most recent stock rom (I have searched, but cant find the right one) for my C6603 (with kernel?) (I live in Holland, with Telfort as a provider)

I have downloaded latest doomkernel, stock. (Can I use this, or should I use another one?)

I need the most stable rom, cause everything seems to be wrong at this moment for me.

Thnx in advance,
James

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
Dear community,

What I think I need to do is a full wipe / factory reset, in the most brutal way.
Now my question is, do I just wipe everything in recovery, or is there a better way?

Can someone help me find the most recent stock rom (I have searched, but cant find the right one) for my C6603 (with kernel?) (I live in Holland, with Telfort as a provider)

I have downloaded latest doomkernel, stock. (Can I use this, or should I use another one?)

I need the most stable rom, cause everything seems to be wrong at this moment for me.

Thnx in advance,
James

You can use doomkernel when you have an unlocked bootloader and
in recovery wiped system/cache/data and flash this prerooted rom with dualrecovery and full stability.

xdaforums.com/xperia-z/development/stock-update-to-10-4-1-b-0-101-t2643898

Reactions: JamesB009

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear community,

Thnx in advance,
    James

You can use doomkernel when you have an unlocked bootloader and
    in recovery wiped system/cache/data and flash this prerooted rom with dualrecovery and full stability.

xdaforums.com/xperia-z/development/stock-update-to-10-4-1-b-0-101-t2643898