[FAQ] ROM 2.61.401.3 and 1.19.401.2 T6ul 100% Stock - How to revert to stock

Search This thread

matthewtech770

Dec 11, 2010
Brooklyn NY
ROM's ARE ONLY NANDRIOD BACKUPS
100% STOCK - ODEX - No SuperUser

Based on the fact that a lot of people are searching this ROM I will provide here two ROM’s and the FAQ how you can revert back to stock.

First at all – you can use both ROM’s but I have had a problem with the 1.19.401.2 ROM Edition. I was able to update all available OTA’s but for some reasons when I install the final OTA Update to Version 2.61 the WiFi was not working for some reasons.

I don’t know where this problem is related to but it would be great if someone can help how to solve this. Investigations within the Web told me that I’m not alone with this problem and the interesting thing ist that it happens not on all devices. The ROM
2.61.401.3 is different and WiFi is working with this ROM. If you download the 1.19 Edition and WiFi fails with this ROM after Update to 2.61 use the other ROM and WiFi will work.

STOCK NANDROID ROM’s - All ROM’s are ODEXED AND WITHOUT SUPERUSER.

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.7z (Clockwork Recovery)

http://ul.to/f/h91duq

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_1.19.401.2_Nandroid_Backup.zip (flashabel ZIP File)

http://ul.to/f/lym6eb

STOCK IMAGE – BOOT and RECOVERY:

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip (Boot and Recovery Image)

http://ul.to/o1jqzbgu

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_1.19.401.2_Boot_Recovery.zip (Boot and Recovery Image)

http://ul.to/k71dglck

RUU WIZARD FOR FLASH:

Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip (Flash hboot 2.49.000, boot and recovery 2.61.401.3)

http://ul.to/bdth79qq

Valid for devices with this CID’s:
HTC__001, HTC__E11, HTC__102, HTC__032, HTC__Y13,
HTC__203, HTC__M27 HTC__J15 HTC__A07

How you can get back to Stock?

1. You need this files:

1. Download the HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.zip File
  2. Download the HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip File
  3. Check your CID and if it will fit download Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip File
  4. Search recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-t6ul recovery because you will need this and store the file within your ADB / Fastboot Folder

I don’t know where or what ROM/Boot/Recovery you have installed so I will ignore this and I will show you how to do it with my files.

1. Extract HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.zip to your SDCard.
  2. Extract HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip to your ADB / Fastboot Folder
  3. After this – enter the boot loader / fastboot and you need to run a view commands. It contains the Stock boot.img and recovery.img Version 2.61.401.3.

1. Flash the Recovery Image to install your NANDROID Backup:
fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-t6ul.img

2. Flash the Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

3. Clear the cache partition to prevent troubles with recovery:
fastboot erase cache

4. Enter the Recovery Tool:
Within hboot/bootloader exit fastboot and select recovery

5. Within CWM Recovery format cache and reboot to recovery again

6. Now format CACHE, DATA and SYSTEM Partition

7. Restore the NANDROID Backup

8. After you have done it exit recovery with “REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER”

9. Enter the fastboot command and lock your device.
fastboot oem lock

10. Now you need to complete the STOCK procedure. For this you will need the file:
Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip
With this you will (re)flash the hboot, the boot image and the recovery and you are able again to use your Fingerprint Sensor and the OTA Update is also working again.

11. When it’s done you are ready to go – now have a full (re)Stocked device.

:laugh:Hello im full stock now from another forum hear CID_BS_US001 HBOOT-2.49.0000 OS-3.23.1540 after a OTA UPDATE OTA is working to my surprise just need my fingerprint reader working again. T6ULA PVT SHIP S-ON RH :laugh:

bretto_aus

Nov 11, 2010
So for arguement sake, my device currently is
T6UL S-OFF
SuperCID (11111111)
HBOOT 2.49.000
Firmware: 3.15.1540.1
TWRP Recovery v2.7.1.0
Unlocked Bootloader.

What steps would I take to return to completely out of the box stock latest firmware? I dont have a Nandroid either btw
cheers

martiengrandia

Aug 29, 2012
Too bad the developer did not respond to requests to reinstall the links. I'm also waiting, watch every day briefly, but every day disappointed. Maybe this tread can be removed, because now people are made happy with something that is no longer there ....

IQD.MAN

Oct 23, 2014
Is it about copyright that he can't upload files , I can give him my dropbox account to upload to and I take responsibility
We realy need these files for s-off , hope someones can help

jahwol

Apr 2, 2011
LE HAVRE
Hi,

I have a small question. My original CID was VODAP001. I have cahnged it to Super CID 11111111.

If I change it to HTC__001 (for example), can I get back to Stock with this process ?

Thanks beforehand for your help.

Jahwol

Last edited:

moghaddamhreza

Nov 3, 2014
Tabriz
rezaa.us
Hi,

I have a small question. My original CID was VODAP001. I have cahnged it to Super CID 11111111.

If I change it to HTC__001 (for example), can I get back to Stock with this process ?

Thanks beforehand for your help.

Jahwol

I don't understand why you want backing to stock htc rom!
You can now update the device to the latest....
Can I know the reason?!
Yes you can back to stock with any Cid included in the first post

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM's ARE ONLY NANDRIOD BACKUPS
    100% STOCK - ODEX - No SuperUser

Based on the fact that a lot of people are searching this ROM I will provide here two ROM’s and the FAQ how you can revert back to stock.

First at all – you can use both ROM’s but I have had a problem with the 1.19.401.2 ROM Edition. I was able to update all available OTA’s but for some reasons when I install the final OTA Update to Version 2.61 the WiFi was not working for some reasons.

I don’t know where this problem is related to but it would be great if someone can help how to solve this. Investigations within the Web told me that I’m not alone with this problem and the interesting thing ist that it happens not on all devices. The ROM
    2.61.401.3 is different and WiFi is working with this ROM. If you download the 1.19 Edition and WiFi fails with this ROM after Update to 2.61 use the other ROM and WiFi will work.

STOCK NANDROID ROM’s - All ROM’s are ODEXED AND WITHOUT SUPERUSER.

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.7z (Clockwork Recovery)

http://ul.to/f/h91duq

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_1.19.401.2_Nandroid_Backup.zip (flashabel ZIP File)

http://ul.to/f/lym6eb

STOCK IMAGE – BOOT and RECOVERY:

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip (Boot and Recovery Image)

http://ul.to/o1jqzbgu

HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_1.19.401.2_Boot_Recovery.zip (Boot and Recovery Image)

http://ul.to/k71dglck

RUU WIZARD FOR FLASH:

Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip (Flash hboot 2.49.000, boot and recovery 2.61.401.3)

http://ul.to/bdth79qq

Valid for devices with this CID’s:
    HTC__001, HTC__E11, HTC__102, HTC__032, HTC__Y13,
    HTC__203, HTC__M27 HTC__J15 HTC__A07

How you can get back to Stock?

1. You need this files:

1. Download the HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.zip File
    2. Download the HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip File
    3. Check your CID and if it will fit download Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip File
    4. Search recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-t6ul recovery because you will need this and store the file within your ADB / Fastboot Folder

I don’t know where or what ROM/Boot/Recovery you have installed so I will ignore this and I will show you how to do it with my files.

1. Extract HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Nandroid_Backup.zip to your SDCard.
    2. Extract HTC_One_Max_T6-UL_2.61.401.3_Boot_Recovery.zip to your ADB / Fastboot Folder
    3. After this – enter the boot loader / fastboot and you need to run a view commands. It contains the Stock boot.img and recovery.img Version 2.61.401.3.

1. Flash the Recovery Image to install your NANDROID Backup:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-touch-6.0.4.5-t6ul.img

2. Flash the Boot Image:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img

3. Clear the cache partition to prevent troubles with recovery:
    fastboot erase cache

4. Enter the Recovery Tool:
    Within hboot/bootloader exit fastboot and select recovery

5. Within CWM Recovery format cache and reboot to recovery again

6. Now format CACHE, DATA and SYSTEM Partition

7. Restore the NANDROID Backup

8. After you have done it exit recovery with “REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER”

9. Enter the fastboot command and lock your device.
    fastboot oem lock

10. Now you need to complete the STOCK procedure. For this you will need the file:
    Firmware_hboot_2.49.000.zip
    With this you will (re)flash the hboot, the boot image and the recovery and you are able again to use your Fingerprint Sensor and the OTA Update is also working again.

11. When it’s done you are ready to go – now have a full (re)Stocked device.

ive posted twrp backup of t6ul stock, clean. search.seems people getting lazy and not even looking

its 6 posts down in the list where you posted this! did you even look before asking and creating yet another thread asking for backups dude.

I promises to you I have had done a search. No result, but a good friend offered his device to take a backup.
    Can you let me know where to find your posting?

Thanks!
    Link not working kitkat

Sorry, Links should now work!
    LINKS ARE WORKING ZIP HAS ERRORS... you should check before upload

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Zip file is corrupted

Thanks! Fixed the file...