[rom][26-04-2012][ics 4.0.4][aosp] r3mor3ma aosp edition r1

Search This thread

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
well after a couple of releases with sammy roms I decided to go aosp.

this rom is based on CBR project and has been completely deodexed and zipalined

the rom is real google experience with no major interface changes like AOKP likes

ROM features:
-Ice cream sandwich 4.0.4
-aosp google experience
-fully deodexed
-zipaligned
-minimal gapps included
-face unlock
-fixed dialer
-youtube HD wifi mod
-rooted
-cm9 kernel
-trebuchet laucher

Downloads:
-r3mor3ma aosp edition r1 here

Instalation Guide:

- Please follow the instructions as cm9

Known Bugs:

- Same as CM9

This rom as been cleaned and many apps have been removed for a real light and fast google experience. So because of that and in order to people dont start asking about why I dont have this or that app
I will provide a list of included apps:
-browser
-calculator
-calendar
-camera
-clock
-dowloads
-galaxy s2 settings
-gallery
-gmail
-messaging
-movie studio
-contacts
-phone
-play music
-play store
-search
-settings
-superuser
-talk
-youtube

so When you fresh install this rom you'll end up with just one app drawer page of apps. no bloatware no nothing. my v3rtr3ma R rom users now I choose wisely ;)
just a clean fresh install with minimal apps to make your phone work sleek and fast.

Yes I know! most of you will call me mad for not including Mail app. but hey, every main mail provider as an market app to deal with so either your into gmail(included), hotmail , yahoo , have their own play store apps. if you need to use an exchange account just search play store there's a ton of apps for it.

dont forget to hit the tks button and if you choose so hit donate on my signature.

Thanks to:
team hacksung, 89luca89, theos0o and all those around the web that share their work and tutorials

Last edited:

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
here are some screenshots
59b44741-a8f5-0a7b.jpg

59b44741-a90d-dd54.jpg

59b44741-a91f-4b05.jpg

59b44741-a931-4ba9.jpg

59b44741-a93f-a303.jpg

59b44741-a951-0030.jpg

59b44741-a95d-26f9.jpg

Last edited:

JoNAsOS3

Apr 1, 2012
Why wouldnt it ;)

well not lockscreen related but I uploaded the wrong file. so I'm reuploading right now the correct one. please wait 10 more minutes before downloading.

I'll post as soon as the right version is online

Ok :)

I haven't had lockscreen wallpaper (meaning, a different wallpaper on the lockscreen, not the same as on the home screen) working on any 4.0.4 rom yet, not when I use pattern or pin unlock. It works on your rom? Would you please test it if you haven't already (with pattern unlock)? Thank you :)

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
Ok :)

I haven't had lockscreen wallpaper (meaning, a different wallpaper on the lockscreen, not the same as on the home screen) working on any 4.0.4 rom yet, not when I use pattern or pin unlock. It works on your rom? Would you please test it if you haven't already (with pattern unlock)? Thank you :)

in aosp rom you dont have the option to differ lockscreen from homescreen. thats a aokp mod option. I use live walpaper and it works fine in home and lock whatever security option I choose. from pattern to faceunlock

edit: updated OP with correct rom link online

Last edited:

boias21

Nov 23, 2011
Sintra
Boas amigo

Vou experimentar sem dúvida. Dou.te o meu feedback em breve, podes colocar a versão e o kernel que estas a usar?

Abraço

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

gori11a

Oct 31, 2010
norfolk
Cool, will be flashing tonight:-D
Loved your Sammy based roms

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

boias21

Nov 23, 2011
Sintra
Very clean rom, very fast, but heat a little with wifi on, i use the siyha kernel. But so far i like very much.
Nice work! :cool:

buzzboy

Oct 29, 2010
Canterbury
Congratulations.

It's brilliant to see Aosp Roms becoming more widespread on the S2 forums.

Thanks to the Chef.

Regards.

remorema

Mar 12, 2009
Lisbon
what do you miss in dialer? ho.nestly Ive heard the name but dont know what are the differences. if youd ask me I think it has t9 dialer.

screenshots added to second post

Tapatalked from I9100 AOSP EDITION R1

Last edited:
Reactions: gori11a

gori11a

Oct 31, 2010
norfolk
When you can search using number pad. For me pressing 5 then 8 brings up Julie (the gf). If that makes sense?

override182

Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
override182.net
Great to see that you are releasing an aosp based rom now Remo :) I would prefer a clean aokp base, perhaps you should try it :p

I prefer an aokp rom with quick rebase following official aokp release, so far only iCS Remix does those but he themed it. Preferred an aokp rom too for its framework which is lacking badly in aosp roms and even CM9.

Still, keep up with the awesome release mate!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well after a couple of releases with sammy roms I decided to go aosp.

this rom is based on CBR project and has been completely deodexed and zipalined

the rom is real google experience with no major interface changes like AOKP likes

ROM features:
    -Ice cream sandwich 4.0.4
    -aosp google experience
    -fully deodexed
    -zipaligned
    -minimal gapps included
    -face unlock
    -fixed dialer
    -youtube HD wifi mod
    -rooted
    -cm9 kernel
    -trebuchet laucher

Downloads:
    -r3mor3ma aosp edition r1 here

Instalation Guide:

- Please follow the instructions as cm9

Known Bugs:

- Same as CM9

This rom as been cleaned and many apps have been removed for a real light and fast google experience. So because of that and in order to people dont start asking about why I dont have this or that app
    I will provide a list of included apps:
    -browser
    -calculator
    -calendar
    -camera
    -clock
    -dowloads
    -galaxy s2 settings
    -gallery
    -gmail
    -messaging
    -movie studio
    -contacts
    -phone
    -play music
    -play store
    -search
    -settings
    -superuser
    -talk
    -youtube

so When you fresh install this rom you'll end up with just one app drawer page of apps. no bloatware no nothing. my v3rtr3ma R rom users now I choose wisely ;)
    just a clean fresh install with minimal apps to make your phone work sleek and fast.

Yes I know! most of you will call me mad for not including Mail app. but hey, every main mail provider as an market app to deal with so either your into gmail(included), hotmail , yahoo , have their own play store apps. if you need to use an exchange account just search play store there's a ton of apps for it.

dont forget to hit the tks button and if you choose so hit donate on my signature.

Thanks to:
    team hacksung, 89luca89, theos0o and all those around the web that share their work and tutorials
    Boas amigo

Vou experimentar sem dúvida. Dou.te o meu feedback em breve, podes colocar a versão e o kernel que estas a usar?

Abraço

included kernel cm9 codeworks 3.0.28.

Siyah also works great

what do you miss in dialer? ho.nestly Ive heard the name but dont know what are the differences. if youd ask me I think it has t9 dialer.

screenshots added to second post

When you can search using number pad. For me pressing 5 then 8 brings up Julie (the gf). If that makes sense?

now that you talk about it. Ill try to add that on next version. works pretty cool

Sent from my D255E using Tapatalk 2