[Case] Cheap & cheerful

Search This thread

craftycarper1

Feb 1, 2011
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
This arrived today, the 1st part of the Xperia Z waiting game........

£2.90 from Ebay (UK), with screen protector, hard case, slightly rubberized, but not too much to be "sticky" when sliding into pocket. Very thin, will add very little bulk/weight to phone, and will stop the back getting scratched from laying around. Prefer this option to a protector on the back as well. All the cutouts are well cut, and appear to be in the right places. Back, side, and maybe a little corner protection, clips on. Sorry about the quality of pics.:laugh:

Linky thing for anyone interested

Last edited:

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
I saw that Craftycarper1
I might consider getting it, its only $5~ Australian dollars.
Looks good.
Put it in the thread I started if you want.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

DarkKrypt

May 9, 2012
Melbourne
If you look hard enough you'll find the barely there case for £7.50~ :p

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

spurs1959

Feb 14, 2013
Re case, cheap and cheerful

With this case fitted will the phone still fit in the DK26 charging dock or will it make the phone too big to fit.

Last edited:

craftycarper1

Feb 1, 2011
Northampton
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I've decided against the XZ, i have been deliberating for the last few days about it, and was awaiting the "event" yesterday, and decided to stick with HTC, my last 2 devices have been the Desire and One X, and i like them, so plumped on the One as my next device.

Sorry to Aka91, i'm only able to post in UK.

Aka91

Jan 3, 2013
New Delhi
I've decided against the XZ, i have been deliberating for the last few days about it, and was awaiting the "event" yesterday, and decided to stick with HTC, my last 2 devices have been the Desire and One X, and i like them, so plumped on the One as my next device.

Sad!
but no worries
just ordered this!
:D
:laugh:

bricky06

Jan 19, 2012

hey, can I get the case if it's still available please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This arrived today, the 1st part of the Xperia Z waiting game........

£2.90 from Ebay (UK), with screen protector, hard case, slightly rubberized, but not too much to be "sticky" when sliding into pocket. Very thin, will add very little bulk/weight to phone, and will stop the back getting scratched from laying around. Prefer this option to a protector on the back as well. All the cutouts are well cut, and appear to be in the right places. Back, side, and maybe a little corner protection, clips on. Sorry about the quality of pics.:laugh:

Linky thing for anyone interested
    I don't know yet to be honest, i would be inclined to say no, it is very thin, but i'm not holding my breath that it will.
    Ok, this case is now surplus to my requirements, who wants it?, i will post to anyone who wants it.........
    hey, can I get the case if it's still available please?

You certainly can my friend, if you PM me your address i will forward it on to you.
    PM received, and will be posted as soon as i can, you will get it before your phone arrives hopefully.:D