Constant Google Play Store error 927

Search This thread

planedoc

Jan 21, 2009
Texas
What i have done so far is: cleared cache, uninstalled updates and then let it update on its own and then trying to update/resume downloads, factory reset. It is happening on my One and LG G pad. Anybody run across a fix or have any tips other than what I've already tried? I contacted Google and like an idiot when he asked about me being rooted i said yes. He blamed my problems on being rooted. I dont believe that is the problem since i went all the way back to stock with the same problems. Beyond frustrated.

spokanite

Jan 24, 2014
What i have done so far is: cleared cache, uninstalled updates and then let it update on its own and then trying to update/resume downloads, factory reset. It is happening on my One and LG G pad. Anybody run across a fix or have any tips other than what I've already tried? I contacted Google and like an idiot when he asked about me being rooted i said yes. He blamed my problems on being rooted. I dont believe that is the problem since i went all the way back to stock with the same problems. Beyond frustrated.

Read this. I have never had the problem but if it can be fixed in sure this article covers it

http://www.winphonedroid.com/error-927-android/

spokanite

Jan 24, 2014
The only one i havent tried is creating a new account. That kinda defeats the purpose and then I'll lose all my paid apps. Thanks though.

Yeah that ones kind of pointless. I think what some people say is create a new account just to update all your apps and then switch back. Maybe uninstall paid apps prior as well. And then re install once you update core apps.

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
To me it sounds like a google problem with your account. Does this happen when downloading new apps, when updating an already installed app, or both? Is it just paid apps or free apps too? Try to create a new google account just to see if you can successfully download a new app, or update your current apps. If it works with the new account, then the problem is google and not your phone.

Reactions: planedoc

planedoc

Jan 21, 2009
Texas
Well, your not gonna believe what fixed it....I changed my password. Maybe something or someone got a hold of my password somehow and blocked the play store..thanks for all the suggestions! :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

spokanite

Jan 24, 2014
Well, your not gonna believe what fixed it....I changed my password. Maybe something or someone got a hold of my password somehow and blocked the play store..thanks for all the suggestions! :)

I'm glad you got it worked out. That's annoying it was something so ridiculous.

planedoc

Jan 21, 2009
Texas
Well..turns out that must have been temporary. After changing it, worked for a little while then, I had to change my password after purchasing apps twice, error out after each purchase...Google tech help is worthless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To me it sounds like a google problem with your account. Does this happen when downloading new apps, when updating an already installed app, or both? Is it just paid apps or free apps too? Try to create a new google account just to see if you can successfully download a new app, or update your current apps. If it works with the new account, then the problem is google and not your phone.