Ultimate Transformer PRIME TF201 Accessory Guide

Search This thread

Angel7777

Dec 4, 2011
U r welcome I'm holding out for the green or pink lol watch I won't get any...well at least my insomnia is good for something

dasboodah

Jul 21, 2010
The only thing keeping me from getting this right now is that I won't be able to charge it AND use the USB at the same time *WITHOUT* having to use the docking station.

I've done some searching, and it seems that there is no adapter that would allow dual USB ports for charging/wired USB use at the same time. Can anyone confirm?

Wordlywisewiz

Nov 25, 2011
Brattleboro
The only thing keeping me from getting this right now is that I won't be able to charge it AND use the USB at the same time *WITHOUT* having to use the docking station.

I've done some searching, and it seems that there is no adapter that would allow dual USB ports for charging/wired USB use at the same time. Can anyone confirm?

It charges in 3 hours and the battery lasts for 12 do the math and charge it while your sleeping!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dasboodah

Jul 21, 2010
No but still even if you only get 6-8 hours! I'm sure you will survive!

Anyhow doesn't it have a micro usb also not for charging purposes though?

Everything I've seen shows it only having the proprietary bottom connector for for a single male USB charging/data cable or the adapter for the female USB port (and the dock, of course).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts