[LiveWallpaper] Xperia S Cosmic Flow [Updated ICS]

Search This thread

BuzzyMind

Jan 4, 2012
An updated version of the original Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper from Xperia S with 7 different colors is available for our phones.
Gingerbread download link here.
Ice Cream Sandwich download link here.

Anyway it is touch and scroll sensitive.

52ltzn.jpg
sb79c8.jpg

Installation guide:
1. Uninstall any previous installed Cosmic Flow live wallpaper, otherwise it won't install.
2. Install it as an ordinary app. (Root is NOT required.)
3. Reboot if you have any problems running this wallpaper. Just make sure you have installed the right version depending on your OS version.
4. (OPTIONAL) Install this script to get better performance running ANY live wallpaper.

Attachments

• CosmicFlow_Old.apk
    1.4 MB · Views: 29,104
  • CosmicFlow.apk
    747.6 KB · Views: 52,203
Last edited:

rustynuts34

Apr 21, 2010
It's already been posted in this section by the person you thank ;-)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

hellocng

Apr 14, 2011
Vancouver
www.hellocng.com
Hi everyone, wonder how in the Xperia S hands-on videos, the live wallpaper seem more vibrant or seen another color you dont have? It's because there are more than one version of the official cosmic live wallpaper! I have here the new(er) version with 7 colors.

However, unlike the one in OP, this one might use different OpenGL libs so performance may be better or worse. Some ROMs would also be incompatible, such as ICE Lite. Anyways, please try and see if it works for you!

OP, I didnt want to start another thread for this so hope you dont mind me adding to it.

If this version is not working for you, please check this post.

Attachments

• Xperia-S-Cosmic-Flow-Live-Wall-1.2.A.0.6.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 28,609
Last edited:

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
runs horrible on Gnex... Is the old one still available somewhere? The one that works normal with non-xperia devices?

SX86

May 10, 2010
QC
Galaxy Nexus

Looks incredibly good, too bad it isn't optimized for many phones, like the Galaxy Nexus...

Thanks for posting !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An updated version of the original Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper from Xperia S with 7 different colors is available for our phones.
    Gingerbread download link here.
    Ice Cream Sandwich download link here.

Anyway it is touch and scroll sensitive.

52ltzn.jpg
    sb79c8.jpg

Installation guide:
    1. Uninstall any previous installed Cosmic Flow live wallpaper, otherwise it won't install.
    2. Install it as an ordinary app. (Root is NOT required.)
    3. Reboot if you have any problems running this wallpaper. Just make sure you have installed the right version depending on your OS version.
    4. (OPTIONAL) Install this script to get better performance running ANY live wallpaper.
    Hi everyone, wonder how in the Xperia S hands-on videos, the live wallpaper seem more vibrant or seen another color you dont have? It's because there are more than one version of the official cosmic live wallpaper! I have here the new(er) version with 7 colors.

However, unlike the one in OP, this one might use different OpenGL libs so performance may be better or worse. Some ROMs would also be incompatible, such as ICE Lite. Anyways, please try and see if it works for you!

OP, I didnt want to start another thread for this so hope you dont mind me adding to it.

If this version is not working for you, please check this post.
    Im not sure what graphic chip is in everyone's phones but if you are on ICS, consider using the newest Adreno libs released by Qualcomm, here. For Sony phones, try this set.

Both old and new LWP are optimized for phones with Adreno but Im not sure which version. The FC are caused by missing resources - perhaps in Framework as these are intended for Sony phones having SEMC Frameworks.

But I agree, the old one was more stable and smooth so if the new one doesnt work well for you, please try the one attached in this reply.
    ICS Cosmic Flow!

ICS Cosmic Flow!
    From the Xperia S 4.0.4 update; works on the 4.0.4 for the arc.