KitKat

Search This thread

blkhrt13

Jul 25, 2013
Anderson
So, I've been trying to flash a kitkat ROM, and every single time, it fails. I've tried at least 2 different ROMs, including the new beanstalk and ose ROM. Both fail. I noticed that you have to flash with either cwm recovery or the latest version of twrp. Fails with both every time. Wtf!!! I don't understand! What an I going wrong??? I've read and read and read and can't figure it out

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

WEM97

Jun 25, 2011
Woodinville
So, I've been trying to flash a kitkat ROM, and every single time, it fails. I've tried at least 2 different ROMs, including the new beanstalk and ose ROM. Both fail. I noticed that you have to flash with either cwm recovery or the latest version of twrp. Fails with both every time. Wtf!!! I don't understand! What an I going wrong??? I've read and read and read and can't figure it out

*facepalm* You aren't on the modded version of TWRP are you :p Don't worry I had the same issue initially. Go to the CM11 thread and search for the modified version of TWRP. Also latest touch CWM should work.

GrzlyAdms

Nov 20, 2013

Here's another recovery option. I haven't tried it yet, but it is based off the latest cwm so it should work for 4.4 based ROMs. It's getting good reviews so far.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2595978