Audio Mods

Search This thread
D

davidwritesmusic

I'm in the process of tweaking my phone to perfection, just curious which audio mod is the best? PureXAudio, Viper4Android, or Beats? not much experience with the PureXAudio or Viper4Android

JoeNeckbone

Sep 22, 2011
NYC
I'm in the process of tweaking my phone to perfection, just curious which audio mod is the best? PureXAudio, Viper4Android, or Beats? not much experience with the PureXAudio or Viper4Android

I have been using purexaudio (now called project ERA) for months and have not needed to try any other mods, I am still blown away by the difference it makes. I have tried using the mod with Beats turned off but for me sounds much better with it on. Viper4android let's you tweak your audio settings regardless of what mod (or stock) audio your using, I use it with project ERA. Viper is great for lowering the min volume setting (speaker optimization, I can't use the alarm without this being on) or raising the maximum (extra loud xtreme). Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

4y2aju7e.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
D

davidwritesmusic

I have been using purexaudio (now called project ERA) for months and have not needed to try any other mods, I am still blown away by the difference it makes. I have tried using the mod with Beats turned off but for me sounds much better with it on. Viper4android let's you tweak your audio settings regardless of what mod (or stock) audio your using, I use it with project ERA. Viper is great for lowering the min volume setting (speaker optimization, I can't use the alarm without this being on) or raising the maximum (extra loud xtreme). Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

4y2aju7e.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!! That definitely clears it up for me :)