[Q] just rooted verizon galaxy s4 mk2 looking how to flash Roms?

Search This thread

jonesy159

Mar 28, 2014
I just rooted my galaxy s4 its a Verizon on 4.3 mk2. I'm looking to flash Roms but idk what Roms I am able to flash. I have safestrap.

|>/\nte

I just rooted my galaxy s4 its a Verizon on 4.3 mk2. I'm looking to flash Roms but idk what Roms I am able to flash. I have safestrap.

If it's just rooted then you can flash every custom rom that is built for locked bootloaders. The only thing you'll need is a custom recovery (like c.w.m.), from where you can install the .zip files of the roms. If you have unlocked your bootloader, too, then I guess you can flash any custom rom made for your device.

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com

Just install CWM (Clockworkmod) . Then you can install custom roms .

Roms are basically zip files . Copy it on your sd card and wipe cache , advanced dalvic cache and other wipe options .
Click "install zip from sd card " and choose zip . Just flash it . Reboot system and your done .

Remember select custom rom only compatible for your device .

Hope I helped . Just click :thumbup: button .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com
Where can I find Roms for mk2 when I search I find ones for every other boot loader other than what mine is

Are you a newbie ??? However , just enter your device type android version etc. and google it . You can find custom roms from xda-developers threads .

You can flash all roms through cwm .

So don't worry . Just follow the instructions from rom builders and flash it .

Hope I helped .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app