Screen Artefacts

Search This thread

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
I have serious problem with my xperia , it is 2 weeks after warrant, and my screen is going nuts. It is randomly durring diffrent tasks..
The problem looks similar like in the picture
Any help thanks, will that be the screen or the fired motherboard

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
I have serious problem with my xperia , it is 2 weeks after warrant, and my screen is going nuts. It is randomly durring diffrent tasks..
The problem looks similar like in the picture
Any help thanks, will that be the screen or the fired motherboard

Umm, you could try to repair the software via pcc. If that doesn't help I'd send it to sony... Idk where you're from, but you should have 2 years of warranty

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
Umm, you could try to repair the software via pcc. If that doesn't help I'd send it to sony... Idk where you're from, but you should have 2 years of warranty

Well, PCC is the first thing i do, then flashtool. I am from UK, really, xperia z have 2 year of warranty? Awesome thx i didnt not know that.
PCC reduce the frequency of the problem but it still appear. My phone is untouched in terms of the bootloader

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Well, PCC is the first thing i do, then flashtool. I am from UK, really, xperia z have 2 year of warranty? Awesome thx i didnt not know that.
PCC reduce the frequency of the problem but it still appear. My phone is untouched in terms of the bootloader

I don't know about warranty in the UK, at least the german law gives me 2 years of warranty. You could at least give it a try

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
I don't know about warranty in the UK, at least the german law gives me 2 years of warranty. You could at least give it a try

Nope in UK is only one unfortunately, they've test and i have fry adreno cost of repair £250, no point so new phone soon... I might buy a mobo in ebay and have fun myself, just for experience :fingers-crossed: