Motorola launcher

Search This thread

kdog350

Mar 28, 2012
Will the motorola launcher work on the moto x? I really want that circles widget.

Caseyk621

Mar 20, 2011
Rochester, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Will the motorola launcher work on the moto x? I really want that circles widget.

I've tried. A couple times with minimum effort ie restoring TiB of it. I could get the launcher to work but it would FC when trying to add circles widget to home screen. Like I said was minimal effort.

Sent From Droid Ultra

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Also tried pushing to system/priv-app as well. Same deal. Maybe the framework isn't compatible. Or im just not smart enough to figure it out.

Sent From Droid Ultra

kdog350

Mar 28, 2012
I've tried. A couple times with minimum effort ie restoring TiB of it. I could get the launcher to work but it would FC when trying to add circles widget to home screen. Like I said was minimal effort.

Sent From Droid Ultra

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Also tried pushing to system/priv-app as well. Same deal. Maybe the framework isn't compatible. Or im just not smart enough to figure it out.

Sent From Droid Ultra

thanks for your help!