Should I purchase a Nexus 10 now? Or wait?

Search This thread

DustCrow

Nov 20, 2012
I've had a Nexus 7 in the past, a windows tablet, and multiple chromebooks. I currently own an iPhone 5s (Transferred from a Galaxy s4 a couple months ago and I miss android like crazy). I currently do not own any Tablets or chromebooks, just my iPhone 5s. (And my gaming Desktop)

While browsing craigslist I came across an ad for a Nexus 10 for $100, in perfect condition used... other posts for the tablet average around $300 used, how could I pass this offer?

That's why I'm here now. Is it worth $100 for an older tablet? I currently don't have the $300-$500 to spend on a newer Tablet, and I won't anytime soon.

My main question is.. for $100, is this Tablet worth it? Or is to too old and outdated that it's not worth even $100?

Thanks!

h3ck

Oct 7, 2007
Otizzle
You really should be asking what's wrong with the nexus 10. They average 200-300 depending on size ROM. I still have the nexus 10 and it is an amazing tablet. The tablet is great overall but my bigger problem is with android tablets. They have completely neglected the native apps for tablets. Even a simple app like Facebook is not tablet optimized. It's just a bad ecosystem. But I digress. If it's legit and working that is a steal for a tablet that even tech reviewers still praise s one of the best.

Sent from my HTC M8