small lag !!

Search This thread

bOkz

Jan 11, 2011
Sydney
Not sure if it will solve your problem but try to install seeder. Or course you need root access for it to work.

Sent from my SM-N7502 using XDA Free mobile app

peRFect!

Dec 13, 2012
India
Gallery lag is a famous Touchwiz issue. I suggest u to download quick pic from the play store, it's lag free. Though this won't help u to make gallery access from camera quicker.

Reactions: Gintu

Zubair1024

Jun 10, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Well, touchwiz gallery and camera are known for their lag. it's always better to freeze these apps and download third party apps that suit your needs of a faster camera and a faster gallery. Though I doubt it you'll find an app that have both of them intertwined. So bascially based on the functionality, speed etc. decide on one.

cr4zy.b0y

Feb 7, 2010
Bucharest RO / Wels AT
Well, touchwiz gallery and camera are known for their lag. it's always better to freeze these apps and download third party apps that suit your needs of a faster camera and a faster gallery. Though I doubt it you'll find an app that have both of them intertwined. So bascially based on the functionality, speed etc. decide on one.
Don't worry about it , that's a common issue. However I saw that it's solved in kk update :) . Just look for a comparison kk vs jb on YouTube :sly:

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Free mobile app

MartinVT

Oct 13, 2014
Hello! I bought my note 3 neo a few days ago and i really enjoy this phablet. The device is great but there is an annoying lag when i want to open the camera or the gallery. Its about 2-3 secs which i find for unacceptable :( Do you have the same problem? Are there any suggestions for this issue? Does the update 4.4.2 fix the lag. I'm with 4.3 and still waiting for the update in Bulgaria.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gallery lag is a famous Touchwiz issue. I suggest u to download quick pic from the play store, it's lag free. Though this won't help u to make gallery access from camera quicker.
    Link would be nice? I haven't seen a single video of Note 3 neo running kitkat :(

Cause we didn't get the update... Just the Koreans for some reason did... The Koreans always get everything =(

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app