Developer Phone?

Search This thread

Bla-Phon

Aug 9, 2010
hi guys,

do i have a developer phone because of the "develer options"-entry in the system-settings?

thanks
B

Reactions: m0b

m0b

Apr 14, 2010
Kiev
do i have a developer phone because of the "develer options"-entry in the system-settings?

I am sorry, but i don't think so. I have "developer options" (like on screenshot), or you mean something else?

Attachments

• 2012-07-23-16-52-03.jpg
    2012-07-23-16-52-03.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Bla-Phon

fable86

Jan 19, 2011
Hey I had a similar problem with autofocus and sent the phone and got a brand new operating with autofocus / no errors, I also asked whether each one of you has this:
hxxp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/img0654f.jpg/

Last edited:

xavierleonelbr

Aug 21, 2012
Can we flash rom on this phone model?

How to flash rom on this phone? I need to flash rom on my Developer phone.

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
Last edited:

xavierleonelbr

Aug 21, 2012
This reminds me of a kind of rom format that can be installed via the Windows command line ... Chinese phones use this type of file, basically using a cable appropriate and correct program ... I feel we are getting where we want! Please hold This bin file we can use him later maybe.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

This reminds me of a kind of rom format that can be installed via the Windows command line ... Chinese phones use this type of file, basically using a cable appropriate and correct program ... I feel we are getting where we want!

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

http://www.mymoyo.de/en/2011/11/original-firmware-lg-p990-optimus-speed-smartflash-tool-treiber/

Look at this, is similar.

xavierleonelbr

Aug 21, 2012
I invite you to test the tool which downloads the original KDZ file to your phone P880. Especially those who have the DEVELOPER VERSION.:fingers-crossed:

How to use?:confused:

Well, In the top field, put the model in this case, LGP880.
In the field below, enter the number of the IMEI (This code is located behind the device, removing the battery you can see a white sticker with a number)

Whoever can download the KDZ, give an answer here. I have a device developer version, I and my colleague are testing whether there are differences between versions of files KDZ developer of the definitive versions.

Please DO NOT try flashing the rom until I can test it, my phone is already bricked, if it works for me, then I'll tell you.:good:

Download the program here:
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=592871&d=1305116848

RuedasLocas

Aug 12, 2012
Gdansk, Poland
I invite you to test the tool which downloads the original KDZ file to your phone P880. Especially those who have the DEVELOPER VERSION.:fingers-crossed:

How to use?:confused:

Well, In the top field, put the model in this case, LGP880.
In the field below, enter the number of the IMEI (This code is located behind the device, removing the battery you can see a white sticker with a number)

Whoever can download the KDZ, give an answer here. I have a device developer version, I and my colleague are testing whether there are differences between versions of files KDZ developer of the definitive versions.

Please DO NOT try flashing the rom until I can test it, my phone is already bricked, if it works for me, then I'll tell you.:good:

Download the program here:
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=592871&d=1305116848

I'm not sure but, looks like the developer kdz is not available for download.

Maybe because it's a phone not suppose to be commercialized...

The best would be someone with a working developer phone, extract the firmware from the phone and make it available to others.

I tried everything but... looks like that "developer" is a cursed model.

xavierleonelbr

Aug 21, 2012
I contacted LG Singapore stating that bought the device but was not able to update the device. Informed that the upgrade tool showed the error. I asked to check the IMEI of my device. Maybe they release the update, if this process succeeds, simply register the device by LG. I may be talking nonsense, but it never hurts to try.

xavierleonelbr

Aug 21, 2012
The same problem here, my friend.

Keep calm. Let's work together to figure what is happening and what we gonna do to solve it.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

I'm from Brazil, and I tested four brazilian kdz files already. All shows the same problem at "param=18"

mecripper

Jan 6, 2012
Rome
Right, but how we decrypt this?

i try to decrypt it.... it's hard....
i extract original firmware file KDZ in file DZ
Now i try understand what type of file there is inside dz....
i think the best solution is take one p880 developer edition (work) ... bump firmware and try to flash it.... if it's work we can try many think ;)
but now i have p880 developer edition dead.. :/ i need to understand what type of difference there is through normal kdz and developer kdz

If anyone have p880 developer edition please dump firmware and post it ;) ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys,

thanks
    B

I am sorry, but i don't think so. I have "developer options" (like on screenshot), or you mean something else?
    Well... the "traditional" method is working very well for everybody, except for developer models (but for that I believe there is a "cure" already).

Try to organize your procedure. Sometimes we get a little lost with file locations, folders, etc...

Try to put everything in the same folder. Be calm and pay attention to what you are doing.
    Follow the procedure step by step, being sure that the rush didn't makes you forget about nothing.

Until now, the KDZ method is the easiest one, also because it's easier to find the .kdz files.

If your phone is a developer model be patient, the solution (I believe) is near.

From that log I don't see nothing commune with the developer phone errors, what makes me believe that you're missing something
    in the middle... maybe I'm wrong.

Repeat the process once again but with calm like I told you.

Maybe better is to wipe all data using the Android recovering menu, pressing VOL- and Power ON while the phone is OFF.

Good luck :)

Ive made a tutorial explaining how to do that! Please do this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1861942

Maybe I can make a vídeo tutorial too soon.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda premium