[APP] AndroidLock v1.4 - New GTX Theme Added

Search This thread

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Drake Arts AndroidLock v1.4

Most ROMs now supported. Just install the cab and the enjoy.

Developers
For developers who wish to mod, skin, or create their own AdroidLock app, here is a link to the developer kit.
Download Developer Kit
- Install to directory you can remember and access with ease
- Read the Read Me doc
- Post your work for the enjoyment of everyone.

Any issues/errors, or any ideas/suggestions let me know. If you want to help make this lockscreen better, just message me and let me know what you can do to help.

attachment.php

Devices tested on:
HTC HD2
Omnia 2
Blackstone
X1

Change Log:

12/13/10 Initial Release
Android Like unlock button
12/14/10 Changed time and date font, and positioning
Customized notifications Icon
12/16/2010 Optimized images, adjusted slider to reduce chance of it getting stuck, fixed notifications counter, changed notification arrow skin and position, Jelly Fish Image included installed to My Documents folder and taken by yours truly. Enjoy!
12/18/2010 Added support for Energy Rom.
12/19/2010 Added support for All HD2 ROMs.
12/20/2010 Fixed appointments list going off screen, refined the slider images to look more like the actual Android slider, developer kit and addons are ready
01/07/2011 Added GTX Theme addon, Made lock slider more transparent and solid throughout, other minor tweaks.

To Come:
* Different Versions (addons and skins)
* Some advanced features
* Refinement of APP - Lite Version for those with standard ROM installed
* Support for different resolutions
* Video Tutorials for developers to help create themes

Uninstall Instructions
For those that wish to uninstall, in most instances, you can just uninstall the app. If that doesn't work, than you can use Dutty's Default LockScreen App to reset to default HTC lockscreen. (I would post myself, but I don't want to be mistaken as the Author of his app.)

Energy ROM Advanced Feature
Thanks to NRG who created the Energy ROMs, those running Engergy ROMs have a nice feature that lets you switch between two different LockScreens with ease. By default, my LockScreen when installed will set itself as the default LockScreen on most ROMs. To switch back to the Energy ROM default, go to Settings > Personal and click on the icon for changing the LockScreen, reset your phone. After reboot the default is set again.

ADDONS for AndroidLock

(Click on an image to download the addon)

If you uninstall an addon, you must reinstall AndroidLock

If you like and can spare, please donate using the link in my signature. Let me know if you donate, so I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks. :)

Download

Attachments

• cristal.png
    cristal.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 21,517
  • SubtleBlue.jpg
    SubtleBlue.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 17,987
  • ColorSwap.jpg
    ColorSwap.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 17,882
Last edited:

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Ok, posted update to the Lockscreen with some new features. Enjoy the RC while I fine tune everything, and produce a rock solid build

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Great message, i´m using v.0.9.1 a few days without problems. Only miss unread items but otherwise perfect screenlock.

hg3atintin

Jan 30, 2010
Really good lockscreen. Hoping for v1 tonight :D.

Would have been really cool if the lockscreen could show a preview of a email or sms on the screen. Like s2u2.

Btw: You cant really swype the slider to unlock and then back. Seems to get stuck. And when pressing to screen to unlock the slider changes color slightly.

Last edited:

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Thanks for letting me know

HI,

Great Work

for info : does not work on ENERGY rom :
ENERGY style Cooki 2.0 ( build : 29005 ) Dec.13
waitin for feedbacks

I'll have to port it to that rom, or if somebody else has the ability to do so, please do. From what I understand, Energy rom uses different files, currently this lockscreen will only overwrite the default HTC Lockscreens. I'll put that up in the first post.

Thanks again for the feedback, and I will work on getting this ported for energy rom users.

hg3atintin

Jan 30, 2010
I'll have to port it to that rom, or if somebody else has the ability to do so, please do. From what I understand, Energy rom uses different files, currently this lockscreen will only overwrite the default HTC Lockscreens. I'll put that up in the first post.

Thanks again for the feedback, and I will work on getting this ported for energy rom users.

Vill v1 have am/pm icons as in the screenshots on page 1? And hows the progress going?

Reactions: Zephnath

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Really good lockscreen. Hoping for v1 tonight :D.

Would have been really cool if the lockscreen could show a preview of a email or sms on the screen. Like s2u2.

Btw: You cant really swype the slider to unlock and then back. Seems to get stuck. And when pressing to screen to unlock the slider changes color slightly.

I'll make some adjustments to the slider to minimize the effect of it getting stuck.

As for the color issue, I'm not sure what that might be. It does not appear on my phone.

It may be that you see the slider fade and then fade back in, if that is the case there is not to much that can be done without me taking some transitions out. I will try a few things to try and minimize this.

If this is not the case please post a screen shot showing what you are seeing. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: hg3atintin

hg3atintin

Jan 30, 2010
I make some adjustments to the slider to minimize the effect of it getting stuck.

As for the color issue, I'm not sure what that might be. It does not appear on my phone.

It may be that you see the slider fade and then fade back in, if that is the case there is not to much that can be done without me taking some transitions out. I will try a few things to try and minimize this.

If this is not the case please post a screen shot showing what you are seeing. Thank you

yes i meant the slider fade when you press/unpress the slider. Can see you on the pic that the slider has 2 colors? its like its cut. darker at the button and lighter to the left.

Attachments

• Screenshot5.jpg
    Screenshot5.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
yes i meant the slider fade when you press/unpress the slider. Can see you on the pic that the slider has 2 colors? its like its cut. darker at the button and lighter to the left.

ah, yes. I am doing the slider like how it is on The Android OS. The color discrepency that you are seeing is similar to what the slider is on Android. I'll be sure to make a version without that, but for now know that it was intentional

Reactions: hg3atintin

Zephnath

Oct 27, 2008
Layton
Version 1

Ok guys, version one released and ready for download.

Thanks for the support guys and pushing me to get this out. I look forward to further improvements. Until those improvements come out, please enjoy version 1.

As always let me know of any problems, and look forward to the future releases.

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Ver.1 does work good on Dutty´s ROM. Only little bug - it changed font in Google Maps - text in yellow and blue squares

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 174

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Drake Arts AndroidLock v1.4

Most ROMs now supported. Just install the cab and the enjoy.

Developers
    For developers who wish to mod, skin, or create their own AdroidLock app, here is a link to the developer kit.
    Download Developer Kit
    - Install to directory you can remember and access with ease
    - Read the Read Me doc
    - Post your work for the enjoyment of everyone.

Any issues/errors, or any ideas/suggestions let me know. If you want to help make this lockscreen better, just message me and let me know what you can do to help.

attachment.php

Devices tested on:
    HTC HD2
    Omnia 2
    Blackstone
    X1

Change Log:

12/13/10 Initial Release
    Android Like unlock button
    12/14/10 Changed time and date font, and positioning
    Customized notifications Icon
    12/16/2010 Optimized images, adjusted slider to reduce chance of it getting stuck, fixed notifications counter, changed notification arrow skin and position, Jelly Fish Image included installed to My Documents folder and taken by yours truly. Enjoy!
    12/18/2010 Added support for Energy Rom.
    12/19/2010 Added support for All HD2 ROMs.
    12/20/2010 Fixed appointments list going off screen, refined the slider images to look more like the actual Android slider, developer kit and addons are ready
    01/07/2011 Added GTX Theme addon, Made lock slider more transparent and solid throughout, other minor tweaks.

To Come:
    * Different Versions (addons and skins)
    * Some advanced features
    * Refinement of APP - Lite Version for those with standard ROM installed
    * Support for different resolutions
    * Video Tutorials for developers to help create themes

Uninstall Instructions
    For those that wish to uninstall, in most instances, you can just uninstall the app. If that doesn't work, than you can use Dutty's Default LockScreen App to reset to default HTC lockscreen. (I would post myself, but I don't want to be mistaken as the Author of his app.)

Energy ROM Advanced Feature
    Thanks to NRG who created the Energy ROMs, those running Engergy ROMs have a nice feature that lets you switch between two different LockScreens with ease. By default, my LockScreen when installed will set itself as the default LockScreen on most ROMs. To switch back to the Energy ROM default, go to Settings > Personal and click on the icon for changing the LockScreen, reset your phone. After reboot the default is set again.

ADDONS for AndroidLock

(Click on an image to download the addon)

If you uninstall an addon, you must reinstall AndroidLock

If you like and can spare, please donate using the link in my signature. Let me know if you donate, so I can give credit where credit is due. Thanks. :)

Download
    Cool! any eta for v1?
    Wow this looks great. I have been looking for a lockscreen like this. I am having problems with installing this. I am using Duttys Rom V10. It changes the font but not the slider. Please help. THANKS!

use duttys cab for standard lockscreen and after that instal the new one.
    Nice one. Good to see an actual working version where the lock surround moves across the screen too. Look forward to a polished release :cool:
    Argh, that should have been uninstall, not install! And I'm running standard 3.14 ROM, if that helps.

David

fyi...for future you can edit your post!

unsure the answer, but here (i believe) is the original lockscreen:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=618989