[APP] Trackpad wake for your Zeee

Search This thread

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
Hi people,

It worked fine BUT there is some missing information on first post:

The "vision-tp-wake.sh" must be on the sdcard in folder GSCRIPT.

This folder is created automatically after installing the GSCRIPT LITE application.

If this file is not on that folder then the application wont ever find the scrit :S

Thanks for reading :D

Reactions: EdWRX

EdWRX

Dec 11, 2010
Caracas
Plz help, when Im at the step "Load File" to load "Select vision-tp-wake", it doesn't find anything on the SD card, and I quadruply checked that the .sh file was on the SD card.

Suggestions?

Edit: thanks for the person above me for saying to move the script file to the gscript folder.

My finger was aching for having to move to the power button to wake up the phone for the last 2 months, this is a relief!!!!!!

Last edited:

gilloman

Nov 3, 2010
Why rooting the phone when u can do it with a simple app call no lock ....just go to the market and type in no lock and that will alow u to wake up ur phone with the track pad botton ....hope it helps

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

sandire

Dec 22, 2010
Why rooting the phone when u can do it with a simple app call no lock ....just go to the market and type in no lock and that will alow u to wake up ur phone with the track pad botton ....hope it helps

NoLock also wakes the phone if either of the volume buttons or the camera button gets pushed and it bypasses the lockscreen. Higher chance of accidental input makes it much less useful (to me at least) than this trackpad wake script.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

superspacey

Nov 18, 2010
Hi people,

This folder is created automatically after installing the GSCRIPT LITE application.

If this file is not on that folder then the application wont ever find the scrit :S

i think the instructions are fine, they say to extract the package, if you do that, it keeps the directory structure in which the script is already in a "gscript" directory.

anyway it worked for me too. yay!

everyone who uses my phone always expects the trackpad to wake it as well... now finally there is a reason to press that button.

jmoak

Aug 9, 2008
For some reason this isn't working for me. I load vision-tp-wake into gscript and run it then the phone reboots but I still can't wake with the trackpad.

IVI4V3R1CK

Dec 29, 2010
Lexington, KY
I rooted using the Rage method (because Visionary kinda scared me) and then started running Cyanogen Mod 6.1.1 (stable). I DLed this, ran it, and it went through successfully. I've even restarted several times and it still works without having to rerun the script. So it may be because of CM which is why I am having some success. Not too sure. However if it does give problems I'll keep this updated. But thanks for the patch, OP!

jmoak

Aug 9, 2008
I still can't get it to work.

I perm rooted with visionary and I'm still on stock rom. How should the files be placed on my sdcard?

I have the files setup like this

sdcard\gscript\vision-tp-wake
sdcard\curcial-oj.kl

When I load and run the script I get a blue screen then it reboots. Should the bluescreen actually show the commands? It doesn't display anything, its just blank then reboots.

EdWRX

Dec 11, 2010
Caracas
Did you put the files in the gscript folder? I'm a total noob at this and got it working just the second after putting the files on "sdcard/gscript", and got the script running.

jmoak

Aug 9, 2008
thanks for the reply. So your saying on the root of the sdcard place the gscript folder with both the "curcial-oj.kl" & "vision-tp-wake" file in it?

I believe I tried that but i'll try again.

jmoak

Aug 9, 2008
Does this do anything with the quick keys? Cause now my quick keys dont work. I get a force close when trying to launch the setup.

Never mind, found out it might have been broken since i removed the my tmobile app.

Last edited:

carlos_polanco

Mar 5, 2006
NJ
script does this...
so removing it should be, shouldnt it:

and the busybox killall... just guessing :)

installing it could be done by hand too if it wouldnt be so long to type :)

Thanks a lot, it worked :D

Im having random "DEAD" on my DZ and Im trying to find out why is it.

The only way to wake up my DZ is by taking out and re-inserting the BATTERY :(

Any idea of this issue? SORRY FOR THE OFF-TOPIC !

malloy0

Jan 23, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myccvc.com
Hi...I am uising the virtuous-vision_froyo_rom-v0.8.1 and have the track wake up as part of this, but while I like the feature when I have my phone in my hand, it is a huge problem sliding and slipping into a holster / pouch, this feature makes my phone turn on while sliding in.

So, is there some setting, apk or something can can change this feature to the stock, which is not an unlock button?

Thanks,

malloy0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 /system
    cp /sdcard/curcial-oj.kl /system/usr/keylayout/curcial-oj.kl
    chmod 04775 /system/usr/keylayout/curcial-oj.kl
    mount -o remount,ro /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 /system
    script does this...
    so removing it should be, shouldnt it:

mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 /system
    rm /system/usr/keylayout/curcial-oj.kl
    mount -o remount,ro /dev/block/mmcblk0p25 /system

and the busybox killall... just guessing :)

installing it could be done by hand too if it wouldnt be so long to type :)
    Hi people,

Thanks for the most useful mod for G2

This is what I ve been waiting for. :)