will this root method work/will it unlock b

Search This thread

scram99

Personally I think LG' s skin is very very good... I came from the gnex and I'm very used to aosp roms. I think LG actually did a great job... enough of that☺...

I'd use the LG flash tool to go back to 11a then root that with what you've found then flash away whatever you'd like. There's been a few issues with 12b for some reason as far as flashing roms... hopefully a couple others will chime in but that's my 2 cents...

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Oh... you won't be able to actually unlock your boot loader. Grab freegee from the play store in order to install twrp...

Reactions: spinninbsod

spinninbsod

May 17, 2013
new york city
Personally I think LG' s skin is very very good... I came from the gnex and I'm very used to aosp roms. I think LG actually did a great job... enough of that☺...

I'd use the LG flash tool to go back to 11a then root that with what you've found then flash away whatever you'd like. There's been a few issues with 12b for some reason as far as flashing roms... hopefully a couple others will chime in but that's my 2 cents...

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Oh... you won't be able to actually unlock your boot loader. Grab freegee from the play store in order to install twrp...

what is the name of the tool and how do i do it and where are the firmwares and what kind of problems?:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.