[Q] Stock Memo folder

Search This thread

peppethustra

Nov 16, 2012
Catanzaro
Hello guys, I've got a question: have you got any idea about where the stock memo folder could be, and if it can be accessible after flashing a custom rom without wiping data/media? I mean, the folder containing the text notes created with the stock memo app..It would be very appreciated to know it, considering I haven't been able to find it by myself, even if I searched in many many subfolders, before opening this thread.. :p thanks! :D

Sent from my LG-P880 - Beanstalk 4.4.2 - Iodak 9.95 kernel - using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Hello guys, I've got a question: have you got any idea about where the stock memo folder could be, and if it can be accessible after flashing a custom rom without wiping data/media? I mean, the folder containing the text notes created with the stock memo app..It would be very appreciated to know it, considering I haven't been able to find it by myself, even if I searched in many many subfolders, before opening this thread.. :p thanks! :D

Unless you took a NanDroid backup before flashing the Custom ROM, I can't imagine for a minute that you'll be able to recover the memo data. If you know a piece of text that is in one of the notes you could use something like ES File Explorer to search within every file, but I don't think you'll find it.

peppethustra

Nov 16, 2012
Catanzaro
Unless you took a NanDroid backup before flashing the Custom ROM, I can't imagine for a minute that you'll be able to recover the memo data. If you know a piece of text that is in one of the notes you could use something like ES File Explorer to search within every file, but I don't think you'll find it.

I made a stock rom backup before flashing the custom rom, but after some weeks I deleted it, because I thought I had no more necessity to have it (I planned to stay to the custom rom, 'cause it works fine)..the problem is that I remembered those notes only some days after I deleted the backup..I tried to search them with hotwords, of course, but without success..So, I asked this question mainly because I thought this: if I flashed the custom rom without wiping data/media, maybe the notes are already stored somewhere, just like the old photos and videos I took when I was on stock rom (in fact, photos and videos are still here)

Sent from my LG-P880 - Beanstalk 4.4.2 - Iodak 9.95 kernel - using XDA Premium 4 mobile app