[Theme] Star Trek

Search This thread

Jellax

Feb 23, 2014
Here is my first attempt at a Themer Theme.

I thought that it was easiest to start with something nerdy rather than cool :)

The basics are that I use the zooper widget to link to different homescreens, lika an old "frames" website. Ten Forwards is the name of the bar in Next Generation and there i keep all social stuff. Holodeck is for fun and recreation with a simple music widget. Computer is, well everything regarding the phone itself. And the Personal Log is my calendar.

I am so new at this that I'm not sure how to export it if anywone should wwant it som be nice now :).

Last edited:

garou_umbra_warrior

May 22, 2010
Export it and you got one download already :)
even though i think you are using second generation look...Live long and prosper

Jellax

Feb 23, 2014
Icons and .zip

Here is the .zip for the theme. I hope that all the widgets and wallpapet etc. is included.

The icons are all custom made. I also include the .psd I use as a template for the icons.
The .psd was too big, I can give an dropbox-link if you want it, just send me the email in a private message.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my first attempt at a Themer Theme.

I thought that it was easiest to start with something nerdy rather than cool :)

The basics are that I use the zooper widget to link to different homescreens, lika an old "frames" website. Ten Forwards is the name of the bar in Next Generation and there i keep all social stuff. Holodeck is for fun and recreation with a simple music widget. Computer is, well everything regarding the phone itself. And the Personal Log is my calendar.

I am so new at this that I'm not sure how to export it if anywone should wwant it som be nice now :).
    Icons and .zip

Here is the .zip for the theme. I hope that all the widgets and wallpapet etc. is included.

The icons are all custom made. I also include the .psd I use as a template for the icons.
    The .psd was too big, I can give an dropbox-link if you want it, just send me the email in a private message.