[Q] No In Call Audio

Search This thread

JPfail

Mar 7, 2012
Hello,

I am new to this forum but am in need of help. After I flashed the latest CM11 for my s4 there has been no audio when I receive a call. I can force close the app and then open it and put on speaker and there will be audio only through the speaker. When I turn off speaker, the screen goes black and there is no more audio. I have tried reverting back to stock and it didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am running on MDK and was wondering if updating to ME7 would fix it? But I am unsure and want a better opinion than my own. Thank you for the help!

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Reactions: JPfail

JPfail

Mar 7, 2012
Did you use this Odin MDK file http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2289325

That's the full wipe one and usually people have had better luck with this one..You didn't update your bootloader past MDK did you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nope, I did not touch the Bootloader and just tried that stock MDK in ODIN and still no luck, I have no idea what else to do at this point. Thank you for the responses and help so far!

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Nope, I did not touch the Bootloader and just tried that stock MDK in ODIN and still no luck, I have no idea what else to do at this point. Thank you for the responses and help so far!

Maybe try flashing the MDK non-hlos modem from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46550751

I'm not really sure myself.. Have you tried any other ROMs to see if the problem persists?

Reactions: JPfail

JPfail

Mar 7, 2012
Maybe try flashing the MDK non-hlos modem from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46550751

I'm not really sure myself.. Have you tried any other ROMs to see if the problem persists?

Re-rooted and installed TWRP recovery. Flashed the Non-HLOS and still persists. Then installed Hyperdrive RLS 15 and nada.....

Reinstalled CM11 and called my voicemail. No sound and phone app does not respond to touches. I can't switch to speaker or dial numbers on the pad during a call nor can I hang up.

Last edited:

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
Re-rooted and installed TWRP recovery. Flashed the Non-HLOS and still persists. Then installed Hyperdrive RLS 15 and nada.....

Reinstalled CM11 and called my voicemail. No sound and phone app does not respond to touches. I can't switch to speaker or dial numbers on the pad during a call nor can I hang up.

Jeeeez man that just plain sucks huh?!
I don't know what else to say myself. You've done all different Odin files the MDK modem and different ROMs.

Someone smarter than I hopefully will see this and add something maybe I'm just not thinking of..

Some ROMs I've ran recently that worked great for me were Liquid Smooth, Mahdi, and AICP . not sure if trying even more ROMs would be worth it but I'd be trying I'm sure lol.

JPfail

Mar 7, 2012
Jeeeez man that just plain sucks huh?!
I don't know what else to say myself. You've done all different Odin files the MDK modem and different ROMs.

Someone smarter than I hopefully will see this and add something maybe I'm just not thinking of..

Some ROMs I've ran recently that worked great for me were Liquid Smooth, Mahdi, and AICP . not sure if trying even more ROMs would be worth it but I'd be trying I'm sure lol.

Thank you for the help. I'll let you know if/when I fix it!

Top Liked Posts