Worth It?

Search This thread

suprkain

Mar 28, 2012
Butler
I know this may be a biased crowd but I was wondering if this tablet is worth $319? I am in the market for a 10'' tablet and I've narrowed it down to a few options that include the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10''. Also is a good tablet? I've read some of the post in this forum and I'm hoping if I do chose to get this tablet that it'll get some custom roms because I am not a fan of touch wiz. So overall what do you guys think of the tablet?

cindylike24

Sep 26, 2008
Vincennes, IN
I know this may be a biased crowd but I was wondering if this tablet is worth $319? I am in the market for a 10'' tablet and I've narrowed it down to a few options that include the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10''. Also is a good tablet? I've read some of the post in this forum and I'm hoping if I do chose to get this tablet that it'll get some custom roms because I am not a fan of touch wiz. So overall what do you guys think of the tablet?

I bought the 8" model of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and am very happy with it. I have also looked at and priced the 10" tablets and $319 is a very good price for the 10" tablets. I got the 8" tablet because it is a more portable tablet for me and it fits in my purse a lot easier than the bigger tablet.

I hope that this helps you out.

Cindy

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

ShinySide

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 30, 2013
IHB

The 10.1 inch pro is on sale at hhgregg and tigerdirect for 399 If you are looking to stay in the 3-400 range

http://www.hhgregg.com/hh/item/T520NZKAXAR

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...ffiliateID=jo_pTdthTuc-3St5XVNAQ2KCy8cHGn73.A

ramiss

Jan 24, 2008
Orlando

I just bought the 10.1 and I really like it. Size is a matter of pure personal choice though. I already have the Samsung Note 2, so I have a large "phablet" for browsing and needed my Tab to be large enough to do real business (excel, coding etc).

fyi... I also have the Logitech ultrathin folio for the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (case and BT keyboard) and it rocks!