[SHARE] Custom Kernel for S6810, S6812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kapitnl

Dec 10, 2014
I install the kernel on my fame and now it restarts and the touch screen not working and already tried to install the software via odin, but not useless. please help me

Mr Curious

Jul 16, 2014
Kannur
can anybpdy please help me i hav a fame s6810 and after flasging this kernal my phone is bootlooped i hav tried restoring nandroid cwm backup after that my touch screen and soft keys stopped working and installing stock from odin and even installing cm11 build available but nothing helped pls if anyone can help me pls help

Last edited:

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
can anybpdy please help me i hav a fame s6810 and after flasging this kernal my phone is bootlooped i hav tried restoring nandroid cwm backup after that my touch screen and soft keys stopped working and installing stock from odin and even installing cm11 build available but nothing helped pls if anyone can help me pls help
As you can see,this kernel is not working,that's why you need to see the reply post,sorry idk how to fix that :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how could you get it fixed?? i got into boot loop and cant get out :crying::crying:. Even tried to flash stock firmware from sammobile via odin but it gives md5 hash error :rolleyes::crying:, help needed . plz help.. ty

you can fix your phone via samsung kies or via nandroid backup.....i will make a new kernel for this phone also. and a method to flash it if u want than .........rply me...

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

i make a new kernel for galaxy fame it has.........*Better net speed
    *smooth phone performance
    *smooth multitasking
    *free ram and much more......
    ........overclocked to 1.2ghz......and swap support...

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

make a
    1..clockworkmod name folder in extsdcard
    2..make a backup name folder in clockworkmode folder
    3...then make a folder in backup named 2014-06-13.09.46.16
    4...then make a *file* in 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder...file named is nandroid.md5
    5..and also placed my kernel in this 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder....

so 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder have two files 1 is nandroi.md5 and second is boot.img which is in my zip..................

then go to cwm and go to backup and restore after that advance restore and flash.......feeell happpy if i am helping you please click on thanks as asmall reward....
    Hi friends,

1. Someone try this kernel in 6810L or 6810L?
    2. What´s the complete instructions for install it?

Thanks for your replies
    don't try that man,the kernel is still have a bug ,i mean still bootloop
    hey guys i just want to share the first custom kernel for fame, here we go
    Link removed by VECTUS
    nandroid backup first, flash it via odin, do with your own risk
    [/COLOR]i make a new kernel for galaxy fame it has.........*Better net speed
    *smooth phone performance
    *smooth multitasking
    *free ram and much more......
    ........overclocked to 1.2ghz......and swap support...

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

make a
    1..clockworkmod name folder in extsdcard
    2..make a backup name folder in clockworkmode folder
    3...then make a folder in backup named 2014-06-13.09.46.16
    4...then make a *file* in 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder...file named is nandroid.md5
    5..and also placed my kernel in this 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder....

so 2014-06-13.09.46.16 folder have two files 1 is nandroi.md5 and second is boot.img which is in my zip..................

then go to cwm and go to backup and restore after that advance restore and flash.......feeell happpy if i am helping you please click on thanks as asmall reward....

link for ur new kernel?