can anyone help with custom splash screens?

Search This thread

BDogg718

Apr 12, 2011
Slaughtermore
whats up guys? i have a samsung fascinate rooted up running ths build 6.5. now i have it all themed up with the help of some friends. now im trying to change my splash screen. u know when u first turn on the phone and u see samsung? i know there r ways to change this. however through hours of reading and trying countless methods i cannot do it. ive read the heimdall is the best way but i cant get it to run. i keep getting a error saying i have a missing qtcode4.dll file. any help would be appreciated.

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
whats up guys? i have a samsung fascinate rooted up running ths build 6.5. now i have it all themed up with the help of some friends. now im trying to change my splash screen. u know when u first turn on the phone and u see samsung? i know there r ways to change this. however through hours of reading and trying countless methods i cannot do it. ive read the heimdall is the best way but i cant get it to run. i keep getting a error saying i have a missing qtcode4.dll file. any help would be appreciated.

Put glitch kernel on. V14 b5.. It comes with a sweet splash and makes your phone fly

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
i have the glitch kernel. what do u mean? i want to put my own custom splash on.

if you still see the Samsung splash, you need to odin the gingerbread bootloaders.. Then you will see the glitch splash. I'm not sure how to customize that.. So I'll step aside and let someone else answer

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium