My phone keeps restarting when I change to ART!!!

Search This thread

Algotis

Jan 22, 2013
Szeged, Hungary
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hello!

I had franco r30 kernel and I was on ART when I did a wipe and installed the stock kernel.
When I started the phone it took a while to start up but now the phone was on Dalvik again.
A wanted to change it to ART again, but after the boot animation the phone keeps restarting...
What should I do? When I go into recovery and do a wipe the phone starts but its Dalvik...
Please help!!!

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hello!

I had franco r30 kernel and I was on ART when I did a wipe and installed the stock kernel.
When I started the phone it took a while to start up but now the phone was on Dalvik again.
A wanted to change it to ART again, but after the boot animation the phone keeps restarting...
What should I do? When I go into recovery and do a wipe the phone starts but its Dalvik...
Please help!!!
You may have to return completely to stock.

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Will it work again If I do a factory reset?
Will I lose something? I mean the unlocked bootloader still remains?
I dont care about the stuff on my phone i just dont want to unlock the bootloader and install custom recovery again.
Actually, now that I think about it, if it were me, I would start from the beginning.

Reactions: Algotis

Algotis

Jan 22, 2013
Szeged, Hungary
OnePlus 9 Pro
Actually, now that I think about it, if it were me, I would start from the beginning.

Okay, I did the FIRST method but I didn't have to do the last 3 steps because after flashing the phone restarted and booted succesfully.
And it still shows az unlocked padlock at the bottom of the screen when te Google title appears during boot... Is it okay?

Last edited:

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Okay, I did the FIRST method but I didn't have to do the last 3 steps because after flashing the phone restarted and booted succesfully.
And it still shows az unlocked padlock at the bottom of the screen when te Google title appears during boot... Is it okay?

BTW, Art is experimental, and can be unstable. If you stay on Dalvik and install the optimized libraries, your phone will be just as fast.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will it work again If I do a factory reset?
    Will I lose something? I mean the unlocked bootloader still remains?
    I dont care about the stuff on my phone i just dont want to unlock the bootloader and install custom recovery again.