Bubble Breaker

Search This thread

bazzert

May 14, 2006
Hi does anyone know how top alter the stats in Bubble Breaker, a friend of mine has just beaten my high score and i want revenge ive been trying for ages to get near their score of 1732. I have found teh file Bubble Breaker.Dat but cant seem to edit it anyone any help pls.

:lol:

spzero

Jan 19, 2006
Settle, North yorkshire
bubble breaker

Ha Ha my sister in law's top score is over 10,000 points :shock: i know OMG mine however is a lowley 780 not that great really :cry: but you should be able to smash your friends score :idea:

bazzert

May 14, 2006
No way can you score 10,000 points on the standard game on its impossible, whats other peoples top score.

paulthepwner

Jun 13, 2006
Red Lion
tennapop said:
Mine is like 1200... My girlfriend plays religiously and she got somewhere in the 1700s. Yeah, we're lame and sit at home at night and play bubble breaker.

my best game of 'jawbreaker' (the old windows pcc2003 version) was just slightly above 2000 points. That was back when my axim was useful.

pat12

Apr 3, 2006
Paris
bazzert,
Don't listen to Molski. Why spend hours trying to beat your friend when you can make him mad in a couple of minutes. You wil need a hexadecimal editor, I guess you could do it on the wizard but it's easier on your PC with ultraedit or whatever you use. As you correctly guessed the high scores are stored in \windows\bubblebreaker.dat. Make a copy of it somewhere in case you mess it up badly...Open the file in your hexadecimal editor
You have to write down your high score, your average and the number of games. Let's say that your high score is 1732. Convert it to its hexadecimal value : 06C4. You have to look for the hexadecimal string x'C4060000' (notice the inversion : 06C4 has become C406) now, you think that you deserve 10000 points : 10000 = 2710 so just replace C4060000 by 10270000. Right, your high score has been taken care of. Now, let's multiply your average score by the number of games you played. You will get the total amount of points you scored. You score an average of 500 points and you played 10 times so 5000 points (88130000) that's the 4 bytes next to your high score in the .dat file. It's up to you to decide if you wish to change it to reflect your new score or may be you want to show that you score over 5000 points on average...
I will try to attach a copy of my Statistics. After only 3 games I have a high score of 10000 points using this method...
good luck!

Attachments

• bubblebreaker.jpg
    bubblebreaker.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 460

mosbarzi

Sep 17, 2007
Malmö
pat12 this trick is f**king awesome!!!!!!:D
when my mate saw my highscore she just said what the hell!!
tanx..:cool:

istosevski

Aug 7, 2008
Dude you rock!!!

bazzert,
Don't listen to Molski. Why spend hours trying to beat your friend when you can make him mad in a couple of minutes. You wil need a hexadecimal editor, I guess you could do it on the wizard but it's easier on your PC with ultraedit or whatever you use. As you correctly guessed the high scores are stored in \windows\bubblebreaker.dat. Make a copy of it somewhere in case you mess it up badly...Open the file in your hexadecimal editor
You have to write down your high score, your average and the number of games. Let's say that your high score is 1732. Convert it to its hexadecimal value : 06C4. You have to look for the hexadecimal string x'C4060000' (notice the inversion : 06C4 has become C406) now, you think that you deserve 10000 points : 10000 = 2710 so just replace C4060000 by 10270000. Right, your high score has been taken care of. Now, let's multiply your average score by the number of games you played. You will get the total amount of points you scored. You score an average of 500 points and you played 10 times so 5000 points (88130000) that's the 4 bytes next to your high score in the .dat file. It's up to you to decide if you wish to change it to reflect your new score or may be you want to show that you score over 5000 points on average...
I will try to attach a copy of my Statistics. After only 3 games I have a high score of 10000 points using this method...
good luck!

I just edited my high scores... It worked just fine...

Previously my gf got her score up to 9824...
She only have this phone for only few days...
So i had to do something...
She has a notorious record of kicking my a.. (rising diamonds)

So now i am again the smarter :)

Thanx again!!!

ahmedfarhaj

Mar 5, 2008
my high score is 1818 which is 071A if i convert it into hexadecimal. I want high score of 3256 which is 0CB8. now someone please tell me what are the hexadecimal strings of 071A and 0CB8. Also how do i edit them in ultraedit

thanks

opacapaca

Nov 8, 2008
how exactly do you change the score becuse i opened up the bubble breaker.dat file and im confused form there my highest score was 1020

bastage

Nov 25, 2008
Playing megashift I Have been into the 5k range.. My wife still bested me into the 7k range though..

Also I Assume all the high scores are mostly on mega shift if they pass the 1k range.. Would have be be really lucky otherwise..

alana0j

Dec 13, 2008
Why cheat? Just play the game and have fun...

I honestly don't get why so many people are trying to edit their high score to show someone up...what on earth are you proving?

copilutzu

Nov 20, 2009
can anyone help me pls ... my girlfriend did a score of 1992 and i want to change it to 3121 ... how do i do it because i really don`t understand what i have to do ... plssss heeeelllpppp