[Q] Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Search This thread

frliran

Nov 13, 2013
Hi,
I just got my wife's phone from repaire and they changed to rom to 4.1.1 not samsung official.
I want to make her happy and update her phone to 4.3 with the galaxy note 3 featuers.
I am new and I only used odin so far.
Can anyone PLEASE help me how to get the best rom for her Galaxt Note 2 GT-N7100 with detaild instructions so I can make her happy (-:
I realy realy appreciate your help

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
You should stick with 4.1.2 for now.....4.3 is much much slower and has worse battery life.... wait till samsung fixes 4.3. It is bad on S4, S3 too

:)
I run 4.3
custom TW rom with only rooted, deodexed and knoxfree. No other tweaks has been done.
It is fast, smooth, and battery is good. :)

Hi,
I just got my wife's phone from repaire and they changed to rom to 4.1.1 not samsung official.
I want to make her happy and update her phone to 4.3 with the galaxy note 3 featuers.
Can anyone PLEASE help me how to get the best rom for her Galaxt Note 2 GT-N7100 with detaild instructions so I can make her happy (-:

Mate, there's a lot 4.3 TW rom under N7100 development.
Just choose whichever u want, READ and UNDERSTAND carefully the instructions, then u can flash to try.
If u read and still don't understand, don't flash first. :)

Sent from the corner of this rounded earth (N7105 v4.3, powered by LionROM)

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
Hi,

Don't update. It doesn't have 4.3 features and only adds Knox. You're better off with 4.1.2

Smack that thanks button if I helped.

N7105 Note 2 LTE International powered by Illusion ROM 2.6
Plasma Kernel 2.02
Sent from a small country named Singapore

jaymuhazar

Nov 12, 2013
i'm using custom rom D3 (search for ditto Ver 3). It's 4.3 & has all (almost) note 3 spec (air command especially). Read the OP & you wouldnt have issue with it!