missing baseband mt6572

Search This thread

leo_hacker82

May 21, 2013
Hi. a few days ago i flash my phone and brick it, but before i make a backup with droid tools, when i restore my phone with sp flashtools my baseband is missing and no radio... no service signal. cant writte imei cuz radio is missing...
how can i flash baseband and where can i find it...
i download some roms but no works flashing secro.img or nodl.secro... is something i can do to recover my signal and my baseband.
i try with sn writte, with mtk droid, with cmd replacing MB001... and no works if i dont have baseband obviously..
please helpme.
2 days try it tp unbrick the phone, now its unbricked but no signal...
where can i find the baseband and whats the name of the file.. please.

Attachments

• IMG_20140106_045413.jpg
    IMG_20140106_045413.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 4,772

sisuke

Jan 2, 2014
Hi. a few days ago i flash my phone and brick it, but before i make a backup with droid tools, when i restore my phone with sp flashtools my baseband is missing and no radio... no service signal. cant writte imei cuz radio is missing...
how can i flash baseband and where can i find it...
i download some roms but no works flashing secro.img or nodl.secro... is something i can do to recover my signal and my baseband.
i try with sn writte, with mtk droid, with cmd replacing MB001... and no works if i dont have baseband obviously..
please helpme.
2 days try it tp unbrick the phone, now its unbricked but no signal...
where can i find the baseband and whats the name of the file.. please.

Same with me, Helpz ...Please

deathviper

Feb 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]change the modem.img
best is to go to service center they will do its very hard work and too time....

i also suffered with this problem....

sisuke

Jan 2, 2014
---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]change the modem.img
best is to go to service center they will do its very hard work and too time....

i also suffered with this problem....

can you give me modem.img? i try it from my backup but not work

leo_hacker82

May 21, 2013
how can i change the modem.img just replace on system? i kake that before but no works... and i cant put my phone in meta mode.... that sucks.. i dont have a repair center im froim Mexico LOL here we dont have repair center to chinese phones..lol..any ideas?

billy_cater

Dec 17, 2012
HoChiMinh
1. if you know use flashtool,just re-flash 4 file preloader,uboot,secro,userdata,you will have baseband again but still null imei,just flash it nvram and done :victory:
2. if it still not solve your problem,please download this file,extract it and you will have 2 file,copy it to folder 'BackupNVRAM' in 'MTKDroidTool',use newest version of MTKDroidTool (ver 2.5.2),it allow you restore nvram and will resolved your problem :D

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2014
ahmedabad
1. if you know use flashtool,just re-flash 4 file preloader,uboot,secro,userdata,you will have baseband again but still null imei,just flash it nvram and done :victory:
2. if it still not solve your problem,please download this file,extract it and you will have 2 file,copy it to folder 'BackupNVRAM' in 'MTKDroidTool',use newest version of MTKDroidTool (ver 2.5.2),it allow you restore nvram and will resolved your problem :D

Hey bro thank u very much...the 2nd option worked for me...thank you very much..!!

Ladas125

Feb 6, 2015

Your backup worked perfectly! Thank you a lot!

PS721

Jun 25, 2015
Thank you

Thank you...u billy_cater saved me.service centre couldn't solve the problem. :eek:

walterengineer

Apr 15, 2015
Ocumare Del Tuy
Does not work to me

I Tried both. Number 1 does not work.
Number 2 I get an error in MTK Droid.
--- root shel it is received temporarily before reboot !
--- ERROR pttycmd1 device NOT found!
--- \dev\nvram install
--- \data\nvram install
Can you help me with that error

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2015
Boyolali
First, I'd like to thanks to @billy_cater.
The 2nd method is works perfectly.
To all XDALovers who faced some issue, please download all necessary files, and then try this step by step:
1. Copy *.bin and *.tar to folder *\Mtk_Droid_Tool_v2.5.x\BackupNVRAM. Then Open MTK Droid Tools.
2. Turn on your phone, connect your phone via usb cable. MTK Droid Tools shows Yellow Sign
3. Click Root. After finished MTK Droid Tools shows Green Sign.
4. Click IMEI/NVRAM. New window should opened.
5. Click Restore. Then Choose *.bin and *.tar you've been downloaded before.
After complete, Baseband and imei should successfully written on your device.
6. Click IMEI/NVRAM again, hen change imei according to your original imei.
7. Click Reboot. Done.

Regards,
Please CMIIW.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Indonesian.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.