[Q] How to install android Kiktkat 4.4 on my Samsung Galaxy Note Gt-N700

Search This thread

aphinxwu

Jan 17, 2014
Surabaya
raw kernel r4 is cwm while r5 is TWRP. To root and get custom recovery for your stock rom,you must flash philz kernel. Once you have philz kernel, reboot recovery and from there flash r4 or r5 kernel and again reboot recovery and then do the wipes and flash any kitkat rom with gapps. Kernel with SELinux support are raw kernel, r4 and r5, Asylum kernel http://asylumrom.com/Asylum/Asylum-Roms/KitKat-4.4/N7000/kerner/.

Oooooo now I understand the process. Your explanation is details. Thanks. I'm very newbie, too hard understand "strange language" on this forum wkwkwk. Thank you. Btw between CWM & TWRP which are better?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so cwm is raw kernel too. How we know what kernel is support SELinux? So, if i dont instal philz kernel on my official stock rom before and then directly install cwm, so after that i can install kitkat ?

raw kernel r4 is cwm while r5 is TWRP. To root and get custom recovery for your stock rom,you must flash philz kernel. Once you have philz kernel, reboot recovery and from there flash r4 or r5 kernel and again reboot recovery and then do the wipes and flash any kitkat rom with gapps. Kernel with SELinux support are raw kernel, r4 and r5, Asylum kernel http://asylumrom.com/Asylum/Asylum-Roms/KitKat-4.4/N7000/kerner/.
    Hello,

I want to install Kitkar 4.4 on my Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000(India).

I'm completely not aware for this android installation. So please help me.

Please tell me steps and download links. I tried steps which is i got fro internet but most of the time file location was banned by government or removed. So again tried with CWM but still i got stuck. Now I'm using Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2, Build no- JZO54K.N7000DLSC, Kernel version- 3.0.31-906407(SMP PREEMPT WED MARCH 6 19:53:40 KST 2013). This is my phone details. Please suggest me for this model.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul.
    I use Firefox with anonimox extesion to bypass the banned's site... But i'm in Italia. You Can try.
    The Step to install kilkat are:
    Install The correct philz kernel version.
    Install the raw kernel and reboot the recovery.
    Full wipe.
    Install the 4.4 Rom
    Install the gapps.
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Roboot.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 utilizzando Tapatalk
    try cm11 by herna (try the latest built by frantisheq) really stable and smooth
    btw: full wipe means wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik and manually format /system.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Oooooo now I understand the process. Your explanation is details. Thanks. I'm very newbie, too hard understand "strange language" on this forum wkwkwk. Thank you. Btw between CWM & TWRP which are better?

CWM is easy and better than TWRP