Aaaaannnddddd I'm in a bootloop

Search This thread

Juls317

Feb 2, 2011
Indy
I was trying to flash from NamelessROM to Carbon and so I did what I would usually do, backed everything up through TiBu, etc then made a full TWRP backup, wiped data, etc and flashed the rom and gapps and now I'm just stuck at the LG splash screen and it keeps on booting to that repeatedly. I tried to get to ADB through Terminal but it doesn't recognize the device. Any ideas?

Reactions: john0699

john0699

Aug 13, 2013
Kundl / Austria
I was trying to flash from NamelessROM to Carbon and so I did what I would usually do, backed everything up through TiBu, etc then made a full TWRP backup, wiped data, etc and flashed the rom and gapps and now I'm just stuck at the LG splash screen and it keeps on booting to that repeatedly. I tried to get to ADB through Terminal but it doesn't recognize the device. Any ideas?

Have you tried the vol.down and power button combo to get into recovery?

LG G2 D802(Beast?), Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, Asus TF300T

GizmoKaca

Nov 12, 2013

Ensure the device is powered off.
Note Ensure the USB cable is disconnected.
Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button.
When the LG logo is displayed release the Power button only then immediately press and hold the Power button again.
Release both buttons when the Factory hard reset screen displays.
Press the Power button to continue.
You will boot into recovery mode and it will not factory reset.

Hope this helps! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.