[Q] How do I get the Samsung smart alarm like the note 3?

Search This thread

piehlg92

Jan 20, 2011
Kenosha
On the note 3 when your alarm goes off you can say dismiss or snooze. How do I get that on my s5,and what is it called?

Thanks in advance!

TVThemeGuy

Jul 5, 2007
My wife had the same issue on her Galaxy S5. I own an S3, and for me, that's been one of the niftiest features!

I did some research on the matter to find a suitable replacement. I find that Wake Voice (available in the Google Play Store) does a nice job. It contains all the features of the Samsung solution, but in addition, you can set it up to read the weather, news and your horoscope. These are options the Samsung solution never offered.

The developer offers a 10 alarm trial. After that, it's just under $3 (US) to obtain the paid version.

HTH

Last edited:
Reactions: kprice8

majkl_l

Nov 10, 2010
Prague
is there any way to get this alarm from SGS3 to another phones? i have LG G3 now and there is nothing... it makes me crazy about this poor alarm settings in it... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On the note 3 when your alarm goes off you can say dismiss or snooze. How do I get that on my s5,and what is it called?

Thanks in advance!

I just looked in 'Alarm settings' and the only 'Smart Alarm' I see is just giving it an ascending loudness is the only difference. Nothing about voice deactivation.
    Sorry, my suggestion doesn't work. Will be back if I figure it out.
    My wife had the same issue on her Galaxy S5. I own an S3, and for me, that's been one of the niftiest features!

I did some research on the matter to find a suitable replacement. I find that Wake Voice (available in the Google Play Store) does a nice job. It contains all the features of the Samsung solution, but in addition, you can set it up to read the weather, news and your horoscope. These are options the Samsung solution never offered.

The developer offers a 10 alarm trial. After that, it's just under $3 (US) to obtain the paid version.

HTH