Flesky keyboard and keyboard app?

Search This thread

Dnice25

May 21, 2011
Springfield
Has anybody gotten Flesky working on their note 2 and if so what wus the modifications done to get it working? Is there an app that let the phone randomly switch keyboards??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

wish777

Jan 24, 2012
Cleveland
OnePlus 6T
Am gonna look for it now to see what it is...never heard of it...let me look into this
Caan you post a link to this? I tried searching and market and cannot find it ?

Last edited:

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
It's not in the market. I found an apk here on xda by searching on Google for it. I forget which thread, but I didn't like it. It's still in beta though

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

jethro650

Dec 17, 2010
I just downloaded that .apk and installed and went into language and input in settings and choose it. There are a few .apks that wont work, I think I tried 4 or 5 before I found the one linked to that worked.

zoso28

Feb 17, 2008
East Coast
I spent most of the afternoon yesterday getting it working & testing it out on my note & it's pretty cool, but far from ready. It does have correction, by sliding up or down after you type the word. You can cycle through all the possible suggestions by sliding down for next, or up for previous.

Punctuation is done with two swipes to the right, and the symbol keyboard comes up with a swipe up from the bottom right. It's very simplistic, even to the point that you can hide the spacebar & just slide for spaces or punctuation.

I had to use a modded version because the original beta authenticates via device & email address. I'll put the version i found up if anyone wants to try.

Sent from my Note 2